Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tom Heaton

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Do managers not rate him as much as city fans?
Watford rejected him
Now Ipswich agree to sign loach.

I though he would had been snapped up ASAP.

Re: Tom Heaton

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:54 pm

I'm sure DJ will pick him up eventually.

Fantastic 'keeper. Too tough to call between him and Marshall last season.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Jollffe wrote:I'm sure DJ will pick him up eventually.

Fantastic 'keeper. Too tough to call between him and Marshall last season.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

hes got chris"sick note" kirkland and our good friend stephen bywater so im not sure
marshall was outstanding last season, watching the season review dvd remin ded me of how good he actually was

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Well I think he is a great keeper.
Someone will grab him no doubt :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:50 pm

Be interesting to see what salary he is after. We all know that we pay big wages which has been shown with the problems we have offloading squad players. Perhaps he is looking for a similar contract elsewhere. Let's hope it works out for him :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:51 pm

Dont blame him for hanging about.. Nothing going. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:47 am

Maybe he's suffering from the same symptoms as bothroyd.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:58 am

It makes me laugh that the goalie that was outstanding against Liverpool in the cup final is ignored by clubs (inc ourselves) yet old Jonsey signs his Love child Shitewater, bet Wednesday fans are glad sicknote Kirkland tore his contract up.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:02 am

ross1927 wrote:It makes me laugh that the goalie that was outstanding against Liverpool in the cup final is ignored by clubs (inc ourselves) yet old Jonsey signs his Love child Shitewater, bet Wednesday fans are glad sicknote Kirkland tore his contract up.

Doesn't that open the door for Heaton to join DJ there? Good luck to him, top keeper and a top bloke too.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:05 am

Bluebird For Life wrote:
ross1927 wrote:It makes me laugh that the goalie that was outstanding against Liverpool in the cup final is ignored by clubs (inc ourselves) yet old Jonsey signs his Love child Shitewater, bet Wednesday fans are glad sicknote Kirkland tore his contract up.

Doesn't that open the door for Heaton to join DJ there? Good luck to him, top keeper and a top bloke too.

He'd rather a injury prone/has been signed most prob but if he does go there good luck to Heaton but expect Shitewater to be first choice.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:45 am

Have never rated Heaton & it seems not many other do either