Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE DARK KNIGHT RISES.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:12 pm

When Nolan Made Batman Begins I didn't even consider watching it,pretty much ignored the movie.
I love DC and MARVEL but had been so disappointed with 90% of big screen adaptations.

Then My father in law who likes fantasy films like palestinians like isreali's said to me "I thought it was excellent" :shock:

So DVD and WOW!!!
It was everything a Batman movie has needed and never had before.

Then The Dark Knight, looked so promising but sequels always fall and lose the edge of the original....
Wrong again IT WAS 3 TIMES BETTER...

HOWEVER NOW I AM WORRIED..

I'm super hyped for this film and love Tom Hardy but surely Nolan cannot eclipse the previous two films.

Early reports suggest I'm wrong again, as the film recieved a standing ovation at a screening for critics...

Re: THE DARK KNIGHT RISES.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:18 pm

As we speak I'm watching that film! Get away from my house! :lol:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:19 pm

I can't wait to see it.

The dark night was one of the top films of recent years.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Apperently its amazing and I cannot wait to see it

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:25 pm

I'm going in on Saturday to watch the new one, can't wait :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:29 pm

heath ledger put in one of the greatest performances of all time in the dark knight,cant wait to see the new one tomorrow

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:32 pm

englishbluebird wrote:heath ledger put in one of the greatest performances of all time in the dark knight,cant wait to see the new one tomorrow

How are you watching it ?

Where's showing it?

Tell me tell me!!!

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:16 pm

can't wait to watch the new film the first two were class another amazing comic film just released is the Amazing Spider Man of the best films this year :D