Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:52 pm

Zlatan Ibrahimovic will earn €35,000 a day with PSG, more than the average man in Sweden earns in a year. :o

Don't rate him myself, but as we saw in the Euro's can come up with a big goal when need.

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Bledd10 wrote:Zlatan Ibrahimovic will earn €35,000 a day with PSG, more than the average man in Sweden earns in a year. :o

Don't rate him myself, but as we saw in the Euro's can come up with a big goal when need.

Just my opinion but I think he is well overrated.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:57 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Bledd10 wrote:Zlatan Ibrahimovic will earn €35,000 a day with PSG, more than the average man in Sweden earns in a year. :o

He's good, not €35,000 a day good though. Over-rated i believe as well :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:13 pm

So he's not the mystery striker? :evil: :cry:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:15 pm

NinianScouser wrote:So he's not the mystery striker? :evil: :cry:

:lol: :lol: I thought that as well when I saw the thread title

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:21 pm

NinianScouser wrote:So he's not the mystery striker? :evil: :cry:

:lol: :lol: I thought that as well when I saw the thread title

Sorry lads ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Best striker in the world IMO, gets an unfair rap from a lot of 'expert pundits' in this country because he doesn't have a great goal scoring record against 'Europe's top teams'. Just look at the ammount of goals and the subsequent success his teams have had (last season was the first season in approx ten years he hasn't won a domestic tital). Falls into the 'unplayable' cantegory when he's on form!

For anybody looking for a good football autobiography to read this summer, I recommend I am Zlatan. Very good read, he's a controversial guy but he's got a big heart!

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:27 pm

showed glipses of brilliance in this years champions league ,could be considered overated but has put the ball in the net wherever hes been

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:12 pm

Like Drogba he is unplayable when he is in the mood.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:16 pm

overrated and overpriced imo. shows glimpses of quality, but doesnt offer much for me to consider him worthy of paying that sort of fee and wages...

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:24 pm

A player horribly underrated by the majority of British football fans. There's a reason top clubs keep paying big money for his transfer fee and wages. Any suggestion of him being overrated is frankly ridiculous.

It's funny seeing how highly Rooney is rated although he's way more inconsistent and less successful than Ibrahimovic.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:25 pm

Impressive stats. Scored on average 1 every 1.5 games for club and 1 in 2 for country.

42 goals in 62 appearances for Milan. My little Milanese friend is gutted and he watches most games.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:55 pm

Very good player, but 35,000 a week? No way

(Where the f**k is the Euros sign on the keyboard? :lol: )

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:07 pm

CantonJack wrote:Very good player, but 35,000 a week? No way

a day!!!! :lol:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:10 pm

Bledd10 wrote:
CantonJack wrote:Very good player, but 35,000 a week? No way

a day!!!! :lol:

That's what I meant :oops:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:37 pm

Over bloody rated? Wtf :lol:

Not fussed on the fella, but he can finish, score a goal from nothing and shrugs most defenders off like cardboard cut outs :lol:

Absolutely world class, unless AAMB is right and europes top managers ain't got a scooby.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:42 am

33 goals in 40 games
2 goals in 3 games at the euros.

Overrated? I'd say more top quality.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:02 am

Why didn't Malky sign him :lol:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:34 pm

Overrated? Haha, one of the best strikers in the world, fantastic goalscoring record everywhere he's been and he won 7/8 consecutive titles before last season.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:49 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgqsaDnsEq8

Overrated.... :roll:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:13 pm

anyone who says hes over rated and that all that definitely havent been watching enough european football.