Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Earnie training...

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:39 pm

In Switzerland. Didn't think he would be out there, thought he may be off. Hope he stays and gets a good year in at home.

Re: Earnie training...

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:46 pm

i def think earnie, will be staying now, even if we manage to sign bellamy and some other striker...

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:05 pm

Malky has already stated the Earnie has a future at the club. (at least for the next year) can still see him being used as the impact sub though.....

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:10 pm

Merlin wrote:Malky has already stated the Earnie has a future at the club. (at least for the next year) can still see him being used as the impact sub though.....

Not 100% sure but are we back to 7 subs this season, if so that will help him imo ;)

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:14 pm

ayahtolla wrote:
Merlin wrote:Malky has already stated the Earnie has a future at the club. (at least for the next year) can still see him being used as the impact sub though.....

Not 100% sure but are we back to 7 subs this season, if so that will help him imo ;)

Good point and with Miller moving on that should help also.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
ayahtolla wrote:

Agree, I also think its very important to have people at this club who love the City, who know what we stand for and what's to be expected. I know he's on a lot of money but he still has a big role to play both on and off the pitch IMO!

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:00 pm

SeanJr wrote:
ayahtolla wrote:

Agree, I also think its very important to have people at this club who love the City, who know what we stand for and what's to be expected. I know he's on a lot of money but he still has a big role to play both on and off the pitch IMO!

I don't think that makes a difference tbh.
I'd rather quality than someone with a heavy heart.... Ideally both combined.
Earnie for me simply isn't good enough anymore and needs to he moved on.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:41 pm

SeanJr wrote:
ayahtolla wrote:

Spot on.

Also, we may even bring in someone who suits his style of play, a Peter Thorne type player

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:58 pm

I'd like to see him leave. I really can't see him making any kind of impact this coming season. He just hasn't got what it takes at this level anymore. I know he's city through and through, but that doesn't make up for the wages he's on, when he might not even make the bench anymore. If malky didn't think he was good enough last season then I can't see what's gunna change for next season tbh.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Id rather our club paying 14k on someone who works hard and gets in the team and actually his competition.
Earnie is shocking and poor at this level.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:00 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Id rather our club paying 14k on someone who works hard and gets in the team and actually his competition.
Earnie is shocking and poor at this level.

this :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Western Blue wrote:In Switzerland. Didn't think he would be out there, thought he may be off. Hope he stays and gets a good year in at home.

Thank f**k someone on here's talking sense unlike some

Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:30 pm

phildavies wrote:
Western Blue wrote:In Switzerland. Didn't think he would be out there, thought he may be off. Hope he stays and gets a good year in at home.

Thank f**k someone on here's talking sense unlike some

Are you serious? Ill have some of what your smoking.