Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Does kyung...

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:51 pm

need international clearance and a work permit???? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Does kyung...

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:55 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86519

Already discussed here ^^^

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:23 pm

Perhaps I am dull but just where is the work permit and international clearance discussed in the link you posted?

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:25 pm

Igovernor wrote:Perhaps I am dull but just where is the work permit and international clearance discussed in the link you posted?

About three quarters of the way down... CityGent begins the discussion and is then carried on by other members of the forum :D

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:27 pm

I see that but it does not explain how he can get a work permit?

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Igovernor wrote:I see that but it does not explain how he can get a work permit?

The OP in this thread does not ask HOW we can get one. He asks do we NEED one. And CityGent (who appears to be in the know) seems to think we do. Happy :D

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:32 pm

I know that he needs a work permit, but the question that needs to be asked is can he get one? there is a criteria that he must be an international and have a certain number of caps, and I did not think 14 was enough, I am probably wrong

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:36 pm

Igovernor wrote:I know that he needs a work permit, but the question that needs to be asked is can he get one? there is a criteria that he must be an international and have a certain number of caps, and I did not think 14 was enough, I am probably wrong

Isn't it 75% of recent internationals or something like that?

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Yes Just found it Tony also the national team must be higher than 70 in world rankings as South Korea ( he is south Korean?) :lol: is ranked 22 everything should be fine