Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ATTENTION THOSE ON THE RED SIDE

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:00 pm

May I Suggest those who will be wearing a red shirt for this season change their avatar to the new badge,you have accepted the change and recognise us as the dragons/redbirds rendering the bluebird dead,may I suggest those on the fence have neither....... and those who are against the change make sure you parade your bluebird avatar with pride. :ayatollah:

Re: ATTENTION THOSE ON THE RED SIDE

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:01 pm

As it got f**k all to do with you with what people have as their avatars? :roll:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:02 pm

how bout give it a rest and stop belittling fans because they dont agree with you? it would help support your argument more

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:02 pm

keepcardiffblue wrote:May I Suggest those who will be wearing a red shirt for this season change their avatar to the new badge,you have accepted the change and recognise us as the dragons/redbirds rendering the bluebird dead,may I suggest those on the fence have neither....... and those who are against the change make sure you parade your bluebird avatar with pride. :ayatollah:

I'm very much on the blue side, but my avatar is staying as it is for now. I took it on a day out with Cardiff City 24 years ago.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:03 pm

keepcardiffblue wrote:May I Suggest those who will be wearing a red shirt for this season change their avatar to the new badge,you have accepted the change and recognise us as the dragons/redbirds rendering the bluebird dead,may I suggest those on the fence have neither....... and those who are against the change make sure you parade your bluebird avatar with pride. :ayatollah:

I see the sense in the rebrand but your post is ridiculous! What are you hoping to achieve?! Pointless, silly post! Maybe a bit of growing up needed! I'll have it as whatever I want thanks.

Nedd Glas wrote:

I'm very much on the blue side, but my avatar is staying as it is for now. I took it on a day out with Cardiff City 24 years ago.

An honest answer fairplay :ayatollah:

May I suggest you suck my dick, you silly little fucker :D :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:04 pm

keepcardiffblue wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

An honest answer fairplay :ayatollah:

:thumbup:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:05 pm

A poor mans adolf hitler youre turning into with this shit, you will be gassing all the reds next! Nobody is pro red we are pro cardiff city, we are still the bluebirds, now shut the f**k up youre boring us!

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:08 pm

Do one ,you self important tw*t

How about you make your own rules for your own site and let us real cardiff fans get on with the big boys stuff.

give it a fuc.ing rest....... sniping all the time ........im not a red but i want protest either .......but i will get on with supporting my team...... cardiff city the blue birds .......and im hoping to beat last seasons total of 52 games out of 57 ...... if we get a good cup run....... looking forward to seeing the team run out away from home in a blue kit .... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: