Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kadeem Harris

Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:55 pm

Anyone seen the pictures from the Swiss training camp. It looks like Kadeem has really bulked out in the summer. I seem to recall he has quite slight when he signed but looks like Malky's had him on steroids all summer. Possibly why he didn't get much of a look in last season, needed strengthening before being thrown in.

Re: Kadeem Harris

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:32 pm

pontlliwblue wrote:Anyone seen the pictures from the Swiss training camp. It looks like Kadeem has really bulked out in the summer. I seem to recall he has quite slight when he signed but looks like Malky's had him on steroids all summer. Possibly why he didn't get much of a look in last season, needed strengthening before being thrown in.

Link?

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:35 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:
pontlliwblue wrote:Anyone seen the pictures from the Swiss training camp. It looks like Kadeem has really bulked out in the summer. I seem to recall he has quite slight when he signed but looks like Malky's had him on steroids all summer. Possibly why he didn't get much of a look in last season, needed strengthening before being thrown in.

Link?

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 02,00.html

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:37 pm

thanks, bit of a dinosaur with technical issues.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:38 pm

I was thinking exactly the same! He looks well built and taller than I remember too!

Maybe he will be unleashed down the right wing, with Conway down the left. Seem to remember Conway having a cracking start to last season before fading away, hopefully he will again and has improved his stamina. I think Bellamy could be coming in to play up front as well! (not as a winger?)

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:08 pm

Good to see him involved. :ayatollah: