Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is it right that Keogh doesn't want to play right back..?

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:00 am

'If' and its a big 'If' that has been stated then I'd rather him not play for us full stop. I would prefer players who would even play in goal if the team needs them too. I know it goes on but players dictating what positions they will only play in is just wrong :evil:

Re: Is it right that Keogh doesn't want to play right back..?

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:03 am

First time I have agreed with you, it is certainly not for the player to dictate. I hope Malky drops him on his League 1 arse and let's him rot! (If what is being said is true of course).

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:08 am

We desperately need a seasoned speciality right back based on last seasons showing. Not sure if Keogh is the answer, hope I am proved wrong, and Kev need to improve this term. Blackpools Neal Eardley could be swayed by a bid?

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:36 pm

Angry Man wrote:'If' and its a big 'If' that has been stated then I'd rather him not play for us full stop. I would prefer players who would even play in goal if the team needs them too. I know it goes on but players dictating what positions they will only play in is just wrong :evil:

He definitely doesn't want to play for Merthyr. :)

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:51 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:'If' and its a big 'If' that has been stated then I'd rather him not play for us full stop. I would prefer players who would even play in goal if the team needs them too. I know it goes on but players dictating what positions they will only play in is just wrong :evil:

He definitely doesn't want to play for Merthyr. :)

Thank you Gwyn for that fantastic addition to the debate ;)

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:03 pm

I just got a feeling hes using us to get a better deal elsewhere and the player and his agent are stalling. Similar to the Andy O'Brien situation prior to him signing for Leeds in the 2010-2011 season. I say look elsewhere, plenty more fish in the sea!!!!

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:24 pm

Malky should politely tell him, "you,ll play where i tell you", (if this quote is true) i think this transfer will go through in the next couple of days.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:43 pm

It's bloody message board rumours. Let's not write off the guy before he's even signed! Honestly some of our fans are amazing

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:45 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:It's bloody message board rumours. Let's not write off the guy before he's even signed! Honestly some of our fans are amazing

How many 'If's' do you want in a opinion..? Honestly some of the individuals on this board jump onto almost everything which is stated without reading the points made111

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:48 pm

This is the problem then? It's been sorted and hes coming for his medical tommorow to Friday.
Will be announced when the players come back! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:It's bloody message board rumours. Let's not write off the guy before he's even signed! Honestly some of our fans are amazing

How many 'If's' do you want in a opinion..? Honestly some of the individuals on this board jump onto almost everything which is stated without reading the points made111

Don't hide behind that ridiculous "if" excise. If you didn't think it, you wouldn't have posted it. I read it and thought it totally stupid

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:57 pm

Bluebird99 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Don't hide behind that ridiculous "if" excise. If you didn't think it, you wouldn't have posted it. I read it and thought it totally stupid

It was mention by another poster so it was already within the messageboard rumour-mill. However if you don't like people talking about points which others have brought up then maybe a internet messageboard isn't for you

Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:02 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

It was mention by another poster so it was already within the messageboard rumour-mill. However if you don't like people talking about points which others have brought up then maybe a internet messageboard isn't for you

And obviously a Cardiff City one isn't for you. :)

Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:16 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

And obviously a Cardiff City one isn't for you. :)

Very predicable comment there Gwyn.