Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

South Wales Chamber of Commerce

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:42 am

Anyone a member and if so is it worth the outlay..?

Re: South Wales Chamber of Commerce

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:51 am

Our company is a member, as we use them to issue documents required to sell to the Middle East. Depends what you are looking for i suppose, line of business etc. Can be good for networking with local businesses.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:37 am

Angry Man wrote:Anyone a member and if so is it worth the outlay..?

Spookily, I look after Chamber membership for Cardiff and Vale.....PM me if you need some info or help.

Lots going on in terms of marketing, networking and sponsorship opportunities. Just had an event in Llandaff North this morning which went very well. Checking emails and of course, checking City news and well surprised to see SWCC mentioned!

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:48 pm

Blue In Cwmbran wrote:

Spookily, I look after Chamber membership for Cardiff and Vale.....PM me if you need some info or help.

Lots going on in terms of marketing, networking and sponsorship opportunities. Just had an event in Llandaff North this morning which went very well. Checking emails and of course, checking City news and well surprised to see SWCC mentioned!

If I'm honest with you I seen one of your signs advertising a previous event at CCS which is still up down by Morrisons in the Bay. Up until now I've only heard of a Cardiff Chamber/Newport Chamber and so on and not one which covers the whole of the area.

I will PM you mate :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Blue In Cwmbran wrote:

If I'm honest with you I seen one of your signs advertising a previous event at CCS which is still up down by Morrisons in the Bay. Up until now I've only heard of a Cardiff Chamber/Newport Chamber and so on and not one which covers the whole of the area.

I will PM you mate :ayatollah:

South Wales Chamber was born out of Newport Chamber when Cardiff went under. Offices in Newport, cardiff and Swansea covering from Chepstow to Pembroke, Barry to Merthyr. I've PM'd you.