Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Blackburn - Strikers

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:41 am

Blackburn seem to be going for plenty of fire power. They have already added Leon Best to their squad and they are now reportedly talking to Simon Cox and James Mackie.

We could do with one of those. :ayatollah:

Re: Blackburn - Strikers

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:43 am

Current strikers are Leon Best and Nuno Gomes. Mackie and Simon Cox would be very good additions. Rovers's midfield is still very good with the likes of Morten Gamst Pedersen 100% staying then Murphy, Dunn etc. I can see them being a force. Steve Kean isn't the right guy but you have to remember that it was only the top 5 in the Premiership last season that outscored Blackburn and as the strikers won't be as good in the Premiership, they'll be up there for sure.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Here are another 2 who Blackburn are looking at -

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... es-1145734

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:51 pm

bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Blackburn seem to be going for plenty of fire power. They have already added Leon Best to their squad and they are now reportedly talking to Simon Cox and James Mackie.

I agree plenty of fire power at Blackburn but they have Steve Kean and we have Malkay Mackay.

Game, set and match to us. ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:56 pm

castleblue wrote:
bridgendbluebird30 wrote:Blackburn seem to be going for plenty of fire power. They have already added Leon Best to their squad and they are now reportedly talking to Simon Cox and James Mackie.

I agree plenty of fire power at Blackburn but they have Steve Kean and we have Malkay Mackay.

Game, set and match to us. ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And that's before the season starts, not like you lot to be over confident

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:22 pm

I think Blackburn, Bolton and Wolves are the teams to beat this season. They all had strong squads and they have added to them.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:37 pm

adding nuno gomes to your team is making it worse, even if it is blackburn