bbc 3 now

Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:56 pm

is football racist,

Re: bbc 3 now

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:05 pm

NO, but john terry IS.-----A----- CU*T. :ayatollah: CCFC

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:20 pm

Im watching C4 - undercover boss about the bookies,when they send people in to see how people work etc...

Correct me if im wrong...but if a guy came into work with me or any other job for that matter,and brought a TV CREWE with him Would alarm bells start ringing :roll:

THIS COUNTRY :roll:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:23 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Im watching C4 - undercover boss about the bookies,when they send people in to see how people work etc...

Correct me if im wrong...but if a guy came into work with me or any other job for that matter,and brought a TV CREWE with him Would alarm bells start ringing :roll:

THIS COUNTRY :roll:

Haha yeah I always think that, the first series fair enough but its been on for ages now.

Ive recorded the programme :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:23 pm

a wolves fan just said, when we played cardiff. a fan behind me said. f off chopra you f ing ------- :roll:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:28 pm

Now theres a photo of the guy in the morning paper :roll: Unbelievable :!:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Is football racist? f**k me. They don't half make shit up.

Football isn't racist.

People just say whatever they can to get under a players skin to make them play shit. Or to wind opposing fans.

Football isn't racist. People however are racist as f**k. Every single one of us is racist is some way. It's just the way the media has fucked us up into mistrusting Muslims. Thinking they are all extremists and they way blacks are perceived as lesser beings than the white man.

They need to f**k off. Its just another way to blame football for all the problems in the world.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:35 pm

Karl wrote:Is football racist? f**k me. They don't half make shit up.

Football isn't racist.

People just say whatever they can to get under a players skin to make them play shit. Or to wind opposing fans.

Football isn't racist. People however are racist as f**k. Every single one of us is racist is some way. It's just the way the media has fucked us up into mistrusting Muslims. Thinking they are all extremists and they way blacks are perceived as lesser beings than the white man.

They need to f**k off. Its just another way to blame football for all the problems in the world.

Agree, Society is far more racist than football.
When you consider how many people attend football and the amount of actual racism its massively minimal.
It doesnt make it right but they seem to be picking on football.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Im not a racist but would this program be on if it was the other way round? us whites having all the stick for it? somehow i dont think so

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:45 pm

John Barnes is ridiculously bitter about his failed managerial 'career' :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:55 pm

OhhhGa wrote:John Barnes is ridiculously bitter about his failed managerial 'career' :lol:

john barnes came straight in at the top level mate-how many blokes get celtic as there 1st job?turned it off after collymore and clarke carlise gave what are only presumtions out as fact.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:11 pm

jtc wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:John Barnes is ridiculously bitter about his failed managerial 'career' :lol:

john barnes came straight in at the top level mate-how many blokes get celtic as there 1st job?turned it off after collymore and clarke carlise gave what are only presumtions out as fact.

He was saying how he wasn't given enough time because of his skin colour, when in reality his track record was atrocious. Also he implied all chairman are subconsciously racist for not given him an interview, when in reality his track record was atrocious!

Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:34 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
jtc wrote:

He was saying how he wasn't given enough time because of his skin colour, when in reality his track record was atrocious. Also he implied all chairman are subconsciously racist for not given him an interview, when in reality his track record was atrocious!

had his chance mate.wrecked tranmere.the physio took over and done better if i remember right :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:37 pm

jtc wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
jtc wrote:

had his chance mate.wrecked tranmere.the physio took over and done better if i remember right :lol:

:lol:

Yeah it's easy to blame the race thing, it's much harder to admit you're simply not cut out for management! Same applies to Paul Ince, had his chance and blew it. Great players, just not managers.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 pm

and let me add Terry Connor to that list! Seems like a good bloke, but not cut out for the top jobs.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:40 pm

I want to say something but Piers Morgan might be on his horse and tweet my post acting all righteous.

What a c**t.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Karl wrote:I want to say something but Piers Morgan might be on his horse and tweet my post acting all righteous.

What a c**t.

Candidate for my #1 c**t title, such a smarmy and pretentious nobody.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:44 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
jtc wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
jtc wrote:

:lol:

Yeah it's easy to blame the race thing, it's much harder to admit you're simply not cut out for management! Same applies to Paul Ince, had his chance and blew it. Great players, just not managers.

paul ince was on the birmingham shortlist apparently. :o might just have been a ill founded rumour.he should have never have left m.k dons the first time.just took them to play offs semi,s and lost in his first season.went to bleakburn.all down hill ever since.if he stayed at m.k he would have loads of time and made history,mainly cos they ain,t got much :D