Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bothroyd & dj Campbell released by qpr

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:01 am

Bet you Bothroyd goes to Leeds with Warnock

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:17 am

Overthemoon wrote:
Jollffe wrote:Would welcome DJ Campbell! :)

Jay, not so much. :?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Would welcome Jay! :D

DJ Campbell, not so much. ;) :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

I'm no longer a huge fan of Jay, unfortunately. He became lazy in the second half of his final season here, and QPR fans have started to realise the same now.

Best of luck to him in the future - I just don't fancy it being back here. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:44 am

TBH I think we are going to set our sights higher than either of these players. that's why we have let Kenny go.
The mystery striker will have most of our fans doing this :shock: It will be a statement of intent.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Bothroyd has just scored QPR's 3rd goal on their Malaysian tour ..... u certain he's out the door on a free ????

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Bothroyd has just scored QPR's 3rd goal on their Malaysian tour ..... u certain he's out the door on a free ????

just seen the same on ssn, still looks part of their plans at the mo

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:13 pm

john52 wrote:Please remember all the passion and commitment Jay put into the play of final.You can only have one answere to him returning

He got injured :roll:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:23 pm

thats funny bothroyd scored today on in a preseason friendly in the far east

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Merlin wrote:On free transfers......

How come Bothroyd has just scored for QPR on tour in Malasia?

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:46 pm

CP76 wrote:
john52 wrote:Please remember all the passion and commitment Jay put into the play of final.You can only have one answere to him returning

He was striggling all week with an Injury and DJ offered him an injection and he refused.In my opinion he should never have started that match.Unfortunately we had DJ who had no plan b.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:49 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
CP76 wrote:

He was striggling all week with an Injury and DJ offered him an injection and he refused.In my opinion he should never have started that match.Unfortunately we had DJ who had no plan b.

I remember all the passion he had when he was on the telly when we were playing liverpooh in the final (watch it again, he kept saying we this, we got to do that etc.....) Deffo have him back :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:02 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
Jollffe wrote:Would welcome DJ Campbell! :)

Jay, not so much. :?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Would welcome Jay! :D

DJ Campbell, not so much. ;) :ayatollah:

Me too, on his day Jay was one of the best city players I have seen, unplayable at times! On reasonable wages he is worth the gamble

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Even with his head turned at the end of the season he still offered more than most.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:58 pm

This is a wind up I think.

Jay had an unbelievable half season with us, so I'd take him back

More importantly JB would command a decent transfer fee if Hughes wanted to sell him.

DJ Campbell decent, no ta tho