Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FAO TAFFYAPPLE

Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:07 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:I apologise profusely for any offence caused.

Adz is right... i should never base an opinion on just one person.

So I've waited.

And based it on the numerous Pakistanis i've met over the years, and the piece du resistance...
seeing their true nature when they have an opportunity to lord it over people they see as lesser human
beings.

As for Tiger, yep you have a point. I am wrong to class all Pakistanis as arrogant bastards

So I'll rephrase it, and say it applies to every one i've come across.

Adz HATES that this cannot be classed as racism, of course it isnt. I admire their neighbor
India, and find Bangladeshis ok... indeed, since I've been in Saudi, there are a lot of Afghan
immigrants who run garages and shops etc... lovely people.

I should throw in how much i like black people too, but dammit, that David Haye gets right
up my f*cking nose... and you know what im like for stereotyping :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come to my area. Most are doctors and butchers and are very friendly (not just to me ;) ) :ayatollah:

I was being ironic. You let yourself down sunshine. Our debating days are over

How did I let myself down? By standing up against you to protect the pride and honour of my race!?

And the noble peace prize goes too!!....

Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:10 pm

typenamehere wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

So I've waited.

And based it on the numerous Pakistanis i've met over the years, and the piece du resistance...
seeing their true nature when they have an opportunity to lord it over people they see as lesser human
beings.

As for Tiger, yep you have a point. I am wrong to class all Pakistanis as arrogant bastards

Adz HATES that this cannot be classed as racism, of course it isnt. I admire their neighbor
India, and find Bangladeshis ok... indeed, since I've been in Saudi, there are a lot of Afghan

I should throw in how much i like black people too, but dammit, that David Haye gets right
up my f*cking nose... and you know what im like for stereotyping :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come to my area. Most are doctors and butchers and are very friendly (not just to me ;) ) :ayatollah:

How did I let myself down? By standing up against you to protect the pride and honour of my race!?

How arrogant is that... he's suggesting the Pakistanis are a race all on their own now :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:12 pm

taffyapple wrote:
typenamehere wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

So I've waited.

beings.

How arrogant is that... he's suggesting the Pakistanis are a race all on their own now :lol:

I meant country of origin/ nationality

Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:14 pm

kobal_braveheart460.jpg

FREEDOM!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:23 pm

adz-a32 wrote:

So I've waited.

beings.

Doctors and Butchers?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:35 pm

It actually gets worse and worse.

Why is anyone wasting their time on this thread.

Ignorance is bliss, until you open your mouth.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Let yourself down adz, that post on the other thread was disgusting and racially aimed, to which I replied. However you can't get on your racist stool when someone has an opinion about a group of Pakistanis that they have met during their lives, admittedly he did initially generalized but clarified himself further as to what he meant. Imy point is, if he had said he think Jamaicans are arrogant as f**k, would've you started a thread about him? No....you just got overly defensive and outed.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:Let yourself down adz, that post on the other thread was disgusting and racially aimed, to which I replied. However you can't get on your racist stool when someone has an opinion about a group of Pakistanis that they have met during their lives, admittedly he did initially generalized but clarified himself further as to what he meant. Imy point is, if he had said he think Jamaicans are arrogant as f**k, would've you started a thread about him? No....you just got overly defensive and outed.

Well, I did respond to Polo being racist to the Polish.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:49 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
Taff on the Mersey wrote:Let yourself down adz, that post on the other thread was disgusting and racially aimed, to which I replied. However you can't get on your racist stool when someone has an opinion about a group of Pakistanis that they have met during their lives, admittedly he did initially generalized but clarified himself further as to what he meant. Imy point is, if he had said he think Jamaicans are arrogant as f**k, would've you started a thread about him? No....you just got overly defensive and outed.

adz,i thought you were british?.a differing shade to some but british all the same.t.a has stuck up for many differing people on these boards.if in his experience he doesn,t like a certain set of people it don,t make him a racist.it means he,s a bloke through exp don,t like a certain set of people.the only set of people in the u.k who can have jokes told about them on t.v with no comebacks to the person saying them are white straight men.we don,t start threads up about it do we?two more things.j.t was proven not guilty,secondly you,ve called a bloke a thick homo on here.that may be true but it,s not very p.c is it?i like most of your stuff and enjoy your posts in general but you,ve got to remember some of us see some things diff to you.also i think posters need to remember your age too.well done for putting your hands up

Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:50 pm

adz i dont know why your bothering cause you`ll never stop TA from his racist views! .... ive met some decent afghans be fucked ... i bet the afghans say that about the british in saudi cause the only fuckers they`ve met before wear army uniforms and go around killing innocent afghan people! ... people say they hate iran, yet there are over 40 american bases scattered around iran .... WHO THE f**k ARE THE ONES THREATENED THERE? .... anyway i come on this site to see whats going on with cardiff city football club and i keep reading racist crap every other day .... you`d think the mods would delete these threads asap because this is deffo not the place for this crap!

Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:50 pm

jtc wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

adz,i thought you were british?.a differing shade to some but british all the same.t.a has stuck up for many differing people on these boards.if in his experience he doesn,t like a certain set of people it don,t make him a racist.it means he,s a bloke through exp don,t like a certain set of people.the only set of people in the u.k who can have jokes told about them on t.v with no comebacks to the person saying them are white straight men.we don,t start threads up about it do we?two more things.j.t was proven not guilty,secondly you,ve called a bloke a thick homo on here.that may be true but it,s not very p.c is it?i like most of your stuff and enjoy your posts in general but you,ve got to remember some of us see some things diff to you.also i think posters need to remember your age too.well done for putting your hands up

Yep with a Pakistani heritage.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:23 pm

adz-a32 wrote:

This is what happens t Poles if they don't speak Welsh

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-w ... -31391980/

:D