Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO TAFFYAPPLE

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:17 pm

I used to love the political debates but sorry to say this, your views about Pakistanis are as stupid as f**k! Grow up and stop stereotyping, it will help you in life.

Re: FAO TAFFYAPPLE

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:19 pm

maybe you should stop starting ridiculous threads about people being racist if they dont like amir khan then

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:20 pm

adz-a32 wrote:I used to love the political debates but sorry to say this, your views about Pakistanis are as stupid as f**k! Grow up and stop stereotyping, it will help you in life.

From what I read TA was only giving account of his experiences in Saudi.

Here we go again :lol: could of Sent him a PM though, youre going to have everyone (like im doing) chipping in now when it was aimed just at 1 guy :ayatollah:

englishbluebird wrote:maybe you should stop starting ridiculous threads about people being racist if they dont like amir khan then

That thread was aimed at people who don't justify their hate. In other words: TaffyApple.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:28 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:maybe you should stop starting ridiculous threads about people being racist if they dont like amir khan then

That thread was aimed at people who don't justify their hate. In other words: TaffyApple.

and when they did , giving reasons like the kids arrogant,overrated etc you still harped on about racism
when pushed into a corner taffy gave i thought a honest account of his experiences in a muti national community.It may not have been the answer you wanted but at least he spoke the truth

Ive got nothing personal against you but really you should drop the issue as youll lose a lot of respect on here

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:29 pm

We all have opinions Adz :ayatollah: ....TA just doesn't mince his words :lol: :lol: .....have to say I think you've gone down the wrong route with this mind.... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:31 pm

Why does anyone have to justify to you why they hate amir khan.....who the f**k are you to demand justification.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:31 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

and when they did , giving reasons like the kids arrogant,overrated etc you still harped on about racism
when pushed into a corner taffy gave i thought a honest account of his experiences in a muti national community.It may not have been the answer you wanted but at least he spoke the truth

Ive got nothing personal against you but really you should drop the issue as youll lose a lot of respect on here

I know I was wrong with my thread and I know that he may have had bad experiences but he hasn't met most of the Pakistanis. He can't base his views on one person.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:33 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Why does anyone have to justify to you why they hate amir khan.....who the f**k are you to demand justification.

They have to explain with a quote. If they say that he's arrogant then it seems like stereotyping especially with TA's post in another thread.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:34 pm

What I dislike is the attitude that some people have about white people disliking people who aren't white. It isn't always racist and when you grow up, Adz, you might learn that.

I've liked and disliked people over the years and never for their country of origin, or their religion, or their skin colour. It's about personality, in my opinion and I'm sure it's the same for Taffy Apple, judging by the many posts of his that I've read.

Apologise for what you've posted, please and get yourself an education, you blinkered child.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:35 pm

I always look forward to adz-a32's posts, just to laugh AT them. :roll:
Last edited by rhys1927ccfc on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:35 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:Why does anyone have to justify to you why they hate amir khan.....who the f**k are you to demand justification.

They have to explain with a quote. If they say that he's arrogant then it seems like stereotyping especially with TA's post in another thread.

I gave you a Amir Khan quote to back up his arrogance.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:40 pm

People gave you quotes, now stop being stubbourn, stop playing the race card because youre starting to sound like a tw*t!

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:43 pm

This adz fella is one of the most annoying posters on here, always plugging some sort of shit, and dont get me started on that signature block, takes up half the page, change it ffs

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Attention seeker who actually gos around looking for the slightest little thing in peoples posts so he can turn it into a BIG racist issue imo. Maybe its you adz who got the problem with white people instead of the other way around perhaps? Seems that way to me after reading yor "hate khan because he's a muslim" topic.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:45 pm

PTBluebird85 wrote:This adz fella is one of the most annoying posters on here, always plugging some sort of shit, and dont get me started on that signature block, takes up half the page, change it ffs

What other threads? It was only one thread which I don't think was the best of ones. :oops:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:46 pm

I know a lot of pakistani people some are good people some are pricks, the same as some white people and black people but to say ALL pakistani people are arrogant is madness

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Amir Khan is an arrogant little shit.

He started mouthing about Mayweather, and forgets that first he has to get passed an UNBEATEN WORLD CHAMPION.

In my book you don't get much more arrogant than that in sport. And he got sparked in Round 4....

Amir Khan should be arrested for mentioning the name Floyd Mayweather Jnr

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Tiger wrote:I know a lot of pakistani people some are good people some are pricks, the same as some white people and black people but to say ALL pakistani people are arrogant is madness

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: Good and bad in EVERY society. Must admit.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:48 pm

DannyBluebird wrote:Amir Khan is an arrogant little shit.

He started mouthing about Mayweather, and forgets that first he has to get passed an UNBEATEN WORLD CHAMPION.

In my book you don't get much more arrogant than that in sport. And he got sparked in Round 4....

Amir Khan should be arrested for mentioning the name Floyd Mayweather Jnr

What did he say about Mayweather.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:05 pm

Just leave it now bro....

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:23 pm

Wind your beck in Az you race card playing twerp :roll:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:26 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
englishbluebird wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

I know I was wrong with my thread and I know that he may have had bad experiences but he hasn't met most of the Pakistanis. He can't base his views on one person.

Why, have you then? Taffy apple's could be right.

Send a pm next time you berk.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:45 pm

I apologise profusely for any offence caused.

Adz is right... i should never base an opinion on just one person.

So I've waited.

And based it on the numerous Pakistanis i've met over the years, and the piece du resistance...
seeing their true nature when they have an opportunity to lord it over people they see as lesser human
beings.

As for Tiger, yep you have a point. I am wrong to class all Pakistanis as arrogant bastards

So I'll rephrase it, and say it applies to every one i've come across.

Adz HATES that this cannot be classed as racism, of course it isnt. I admire their neighbor
India, and find Bangladeshis ok... indeed, since I've been in Saudi, there are a lot of Afghan
immigrants who run garages and shops etc... lovely people.

I should throw in how much i like black people too, but dammit, that David Haye gets right
up my f*cking nose... and you know what im like for stereotyping :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:47 pm

taffyapple wrote:I apologise profusely for any offence caused.

So I've waited.

And based it on the numerous Pakistanis i've met over the years, and the piece du resistance...
seeing their true nature when they have an opportunity to lord it over people they see as lesser human
beings.

As for Tiger, yep you have a point. I am wrong to class all Pakistanis as arrogant bastards

Adz HATES that this cannot be classed as racism, of course it isnt. I admire their neighbor
India, and find Bangladeshis ok... indeed, since I've been in Saudi, there are a lot of Afghan

I should throw in how much i like black people too, but dammit, that David Haye gets right
up my f*cking nose... and you know what im like for stereotyping :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come to my area. Most are doctors and butchers and are very friendly (not just to me ;) ) :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:49 pm

adz-a32 wrote:

So I've waited.

beings.

Come to my area. Most are doctors and butchers and are very friendly (not just to me ;) ) :ayatollah:

Sounds like you're stereotyping!

:lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:50 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

So I've waited.

beings.

Sounds like you're stereotyping!

:lol:

Most are friendly? Stereotyping? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:57 pm

adz-a32 wrote:

So I've waited.

beings.

I was being ironic. You let yourself down sunshine. Our debating days are over

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:59 pm

taffyapple wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

So I've waited.

beings.

I was being ironic. You let yourself down sunshine. Our debating days are over

How did I let myself down? By standing up against you to protect the pride and honour of my race!?