Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fighting at the races?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Can some please explain what actually happened at the races? Who run from who, who started it and who got battered? Cardiff fans seem to have a different story from the jacks !

Re: Fighting at the races?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:16 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:Can some please explain what actually happened at the races? Who run from who, who started it and who got battered? Cardiff fans seem to have a different story from the jacks !

Who cares, they are all idiots! :roll:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:18 pm

droopy wrote:
BluebirdCarwyn wrote:Can some please explain what actually happened at the races? Who run from who, who started it and who got battered? Cardiff fans seem to have a different story from the jacks !

Just wondering sol like! Just want to know what happened!

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:20 pm

BluebirdCarwyn wrote:
droopy wrote:

Just wondering sol like! Just want to know what happened!

Maybe try asking it more maturely would be my advice... :D

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:29 pm

That's been done to death. Let it lie.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:29 pm

In fear of sounding like a Jack Im not exaggerating by saying there is already about 5000 threads relating to it

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:37 pm

There is only about 4 threads on it already :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:07 pm

All I know is that a Jack run past the leading horses to take the lead during the last two races :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:25 pm

From what I can gather, depending on whether yor reading a jack or a cardiff account of the events! 6 jacks run 500.0000 cardiff, or 6 cardiff run 500.0000 jacks, then it was toe2toe for 5hours with even numbers... I'm sure I read in one of the accounts, that there were also a few co.ck gobbling jockeys involved also, but they jumped back on there horses and galloped off after being chased away by an old man picking up litter.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:29 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:From what I can gather, depending on whether yor reading a jack or a cardiff account of the events! 6 jacks run 500.0000 cardiff, or 6 cardiff run 500.0000 jacks, then it was toe2toe for 5hours with even numbers... I'm sure I read in one of the accounts, that there were also a few co.ck gobbling jockeys involved also, but they jumped back on there horses and galloped off after being chased away by an old man picking up litter.

Close, but the truth is, it was a flash mob for a well known mobile phone network that got out of hand due to excessive alcohol drinking.

:lol: