Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

For those interested in swapping badges on new kit

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:29 pm

Quite a few people have shown interest in fixing the old badge to the new kit.

I found a seller on ebay (from Malaysia funnily enough) selling copies of old badges. I have bought 2 and thought I would post a few pictures/thoughts on them.

They are about £6 including postage, cheaper if you combine postage on multiple items.

Some pictures -

IMG_0314.jpg
IMG_0313.jpg
IMG_0312.jpg

The badge off ebay is slightly bigger. This works in your favour as the rebrand badge is fairly large too.

The details in the badge aren't quite as clear as the official one, but to be honest I wouldn't notice without putting them next to one another.

The official badge has blue stitching around the edge, whereas the ebay one has not. This could be done with some know-how, but personally it doesn't bother me.

The ebay badge also has an adhesive film on the back so the option is there if you wanted to iron it on to a shirt.

All in all I think its the way to go for someone who wants to do a badge change.

Link for ebay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cardiff-City- ... _500wt_922

Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: For those interested in swapping badges on new kit

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:50 pm

Can't believe anyone would go to these extremes, a way to make money though I suppose!!

Re: For those interested in swapping badges on new kit

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Just dont buy any of the new crap and wear an old city top.

If people wanna buy the blue away kit and fix a proper city badge on the shirt then cool what is wrong with that.

I will not buy fuxk all from em as long as that new badge is here and the Red kit is shamefull