Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Derby in the running for Keogh aswell

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:13 pm

Saying on a couple of sites that derby are considering keogh as a replacement for shackell

Re: Derby in the running for Keogh aswell

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:13 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:Saying on a couple of sites that derby are considering keogh as a replacement for shackell

Derby, or Cardiff?

toughy eh? :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:15 pm

glammy74 wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:Saying on a couple of sites that derby are considering keogh as a replacement for shackell

Derby, or Cardiff?

Well if they are going to offer him his preferred position at centre back, it could be a key point in his decision

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
glammy74 wrote:

Derby, or Cardiff?

Well if they are going to offer him his preferred position at centre back, it could be a key point in his decision

A player should never say "I wont come to you, unless i play this position"

A player who wants to go to a football club would play wherever he was told, as long as he was involved in the first team

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:18 pm

glammy74 wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
glammy74 wrote:

Derby, or Cardiff?

A player should never say "I wont come to you, unless i play this position"

A player who wants to go to a football club would play wherever he was told, as long as he was involved in the first team

In the ideal world yes, but you only have to look at the power in players hands these days to see that it's his choice. Personally I wouldn't want a player here who has demands and requests. Too diva like

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm

Let them have him richard "kompany" keogh! If hes being picky about postion when he hant even signed... Feck him

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:26 pm

They can have Gerrard :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:32 pm

Sounds to me that he is more trouble than he's worth.
If he is trying to dictate terms now, he may well have a strop down the line.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Just got to wait and see I suppose, been dragging on a long time though. Not malkys style to drag out a signing. I think keoghs looking at all the options on the table with his agent and going from there

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:34 pm

If his girlfriend (or wife, not sure if he's married) wants to stay somewhere close to bristol as that is home to them, can't see him wanting to go to Derby.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:40 pm

bluebird_mike wrote:If his girlfriend (or wife, not sure if he's married) wants to stay somewhere close to bristol as that is home to them, can't see him wanting to go to Derby.

Hopefully not, but derby isnt the end of the world. I just hope that if he does sign for us he doesn't strop halfway down the line. I hope its his agent playing up not keogh about his demands