Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

With Factors like Re Branding/ NewSignings: What are your Excitement Levels for the New Season ?

You may select 1 option

View results

Poll - Excitement Levels

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:22 pm

There is a thread re excitement levels for the new season.

With factors such as rebranding and new signings, what are your excitement levels for the new season?

Re: Poll - Excitement Levels

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:57 pm

Just looking forward to the new season. :ayatollah:

Not looking forward to seeing our team walk out onto the pitch in red.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:02 pm

JonCCFC wrote:Just looking forward to the new season. :ayatollah:

or the consequences of not finishing in the top 2 with our top 10 team in the hardest Championship for years...

cant wait :?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:05 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

or the consequences of not finishing in the top 2 with our top 10 team in the hardest Championship for years...

Do you really think I'd be bothered if we don't get promoted this season? We've failed for the last 4 years, I think I can handle another season :lol:
As for "the hardest Championship for years", they say that every season, I bet you just read what Nathan Blake said.

Next.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:40 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Do you really think I'd be bothered if we don't get promoted this season? We've failed for the last 4 years, I think I can handle another season :lol:
As for "the hardest Championship for years", they say that every season, I bet you just read what Nathan Blake said.

Next.

Couldnt give a damn what you think. Im more concerned abot the Malaysians being left with no other viable business option but to asset strip in order to recoup their money.

As for Nathan Blake I dont think ive ever heard him speak or read anything hes written.

Forest, Leicester, Bolton, Wolves, Blackburn, Blackpool, Leeds, Sheff Wed, Birmingham, Middlesboro

next..

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:45 pm

Definitely looking forward to the new season but I think I was a little more excited last season why a new manager and staff with a almost a brand new squad of players.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:41 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Next.

Couldnt give a damn what you think. Im more concerned abot the Malaysians being left with no other viable business option but to asset strip in order to recoup their money.

As for Nathan Blake I dont think ive ever heard him speak or read anything hes written.

Forest, Leicester, Bolton, Wolves, Blackburn, Blackpool, Leeds, Sheff Wed, Birmingham, Middlesboro

next..

Is that why you quoted what I said and added on to it? Okay.
If you think next season is going to be harder than any other season then you're not that bright, you'll be saying the exact same thing season after season. We definitely have a squad at the moment that is capable of making the top 6 again and Malky is still trying to bring in a few more signings so that says a lot about our ambition, you probably said last season that we had a top 10 squad. I bet you don't even go to games. Next.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:44 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Next.

next..

If you think next season is going to be harder than any other season then you're not that bright, you'll be saying the exact same thing season after season. We definitely have a squad at the moment that is capable of making the top 6 again and Malky is still trying to bring in a few more signings so that says a lot about our ambition, you probably said last season that we had a top 10 squad. I bet you don't even go to games. Next.

Is what why? No me caring what your expectations are is not why I quoted you.
If you think next season isnt going to be harder than any other then youre an idiot. Id happily wager we wont finish in the top 6.
Maly is signing players but others are too, better ones and teams that already had a better squad to start with. From January on we were a 17th placed club - fact.

Oh and you lost your other bet too,

next..

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:53 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Next.

next..

Is what why? No me caring what your expectations are is not why I quoted you.
If you think next season isnt going to be harder than any other then youre an idiot. Id happily wager we wont finish in the top 6.
Maly is signing players but others are too, better ones and teams that already had a better squad to start with. From January on we were a 17th placed club - fact.

Oh and you lost your other bet too,

next..

Have you ever heard of form? You're only looking from January onwards, if you included the whole season you'd realise that we finished 6th and we were the 6th best club in the Championship - fact.
I highly doubt you go to games. If you do, how do you feel when score a goal? Do you even smile?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:31 pm

Oh the silence. He must be negative at all times as if he's got something to prove. :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:36 pm

JonCCFC wrote:

Have you ever heard of form? You're only looking from January onwards, if you included the whole season you'd realise that we finished 6th and we were the 6th best club in the Championship - fact.
I highly doubt you go to games. If you do, how do you feel when score a goal? Do you even smile?

Form :D

Yes I have, rarely does form constitute a patch of over 24 games :D Malky had his honeymoon period as most managers do when they take over a new club, since then we have been a 17th placed club.

I dont care what you think, thems the facts.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:42 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Yes I have, rarely does form constitute a patch of over 24 games :D Malky had his honeymoon period as most managers do when they take over a new club, since then we have been a 17th placed club.

We finished 6th. That's a fact.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:44 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Yep, but again I look at the bigger picture. After the honeymoon period we were a 17t placed club. We were lucky we had that early season spurt otherwise god knows where we would have ended up.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:44 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Can't argue with the facts Roath mate. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:45 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

We finished 6th, why can't you take the facts? And why are you ignoring my questions? Can't handle the truth?

:D

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Looking forward to the season as I am every season, and everyone looks forward to a new season but the obvious is hard to come to terms with. :)

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:47 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

We finished 6th, why can't you take the facts? And why are you ignoring my questions? Can't handle the truth?

Im fully accepting of the fact we finished 6th. But im also aware it was largely down to the period of Malky taking over until just after Xmas. then from there we levelled out to the true quality of the squad and showed all the signed of a team in 17th place, not 6th.

I didnt answer the questions because they bored me and had no relevence to anything but ill humour you. I feel good and yes I smile. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:48 pm

Roath
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:50 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:

Im fully accepting of the fact we finished 6th. But im also aware it was largely down to the period of Malky taking over until just after Xmas. then from there we levelled out to the true quality of the squad and showed all the signed of a team in 17th place, not 6th.

I didnt answer the questions because they bored me and had no relevence to anything but ill humour you. I feel good and yes I smile. :ayatollah:

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Everyone, RoathMagic has felt positive about Cardiff for once :o :lol:

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Roath

:lol:

rhys1927ccfc wrote:Roath

Not with you?

Are you disagreeing that after Xmas we picked up points suffucuent to that of a team in 17th place?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:53 pm

I am not looking forward to the new season .I will cringe beyond belief when I see us in Red yuck.I will be there again though to see how I feel and if as I expect I will have a re think for the season after. :ayatollah: