Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Excitement levels..

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:06 am

rising now.

New signings that seem like real deal quality players, coming into the club.

Won't like the red shirts, but looking forward to real exciting season ahead.

Anyone else like this yet? :D :ayatollah:

Re: Excitement levels..

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:15 am

time are exciting at the moment, im looking very forward to seeing who millers replacement is, think it will turn out to be a quality signing hopefully! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:20 am

SBF1 wrote:rising now.

Yep, I'm looking forward to the season. (Red shirts and badge aside).

:ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:21 am

Cannot wait like you don't like the change of colour or badge but it seems VT has come up trumps with the budget for players so lets hope 3 or 4 quality players come in and the players Malkie doesnt rate move on with our best wishes for their futures.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:29 am

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:Cannot wait like you don't like the change of colour or badge but it seems VT has come up trumps with the budget for players so lets hope 3 or 4 quality players come in and the players Malkie doesnt rate move on with our best wishes for their futures.

Same here can't wait for the season to kick off. Lucky Red? Let's hope so after all the upset.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:31 am

Boom, I can't wait mate....I got a really good feeling about this year....Quality signings coming into an already strong side.

Buzzing :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:39 am

The last few days have started, would like Sam gone, but the signing are exciting.

Still not sure how i really react to the shirts....... keeping positive.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:42 am

Doesn't matter how many signings we make, there is still no justifiable reason for us changing to red and the thought of seeing us play in red is not very exciting to me at all, whatever players are wearing the red shirt. :(

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:45 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Doesn't matter how many signings we make, there is still no justifiable reason for us changing to red and the thought of seeing us play in red is not very exciting to me at all, whatever players are wearing the red shirt. :(

same here really.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:46 am

Angry Man wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Doesn't matter how many signings we make, there is still no justifiable reason for us changing to red and the thought of seeing us play in red is not very exciting to me at all, whatever players are wearing the red shirt. :(

same here really.

Surprise, surprise. :roll:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 am

SBF1 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

same here really.

No need to have a go at those who have feelings for the tradition, heritage and identity of our club. :roll:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:50 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

same here really.

No need to have a go at those who have feelings for the tradition, heritage and identity of our club. :roll:

Not having a go because of that. I have the same feelings too.

However, Mr Grumpy is always like it! :D

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:51 am

SBF1 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

same here really.

typical response of the blinkered minority within the support

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:52 am

We'll probably release Miller as soon as the replacement has been confirmed as I doubt Malky will want to be left in the lurch. With some of the names being banged about, I hope it's Simeon Jackson :)

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:54 am

Angry Man wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

same here really.

typical response of the blinkered minority within the support

Blinkered about what?
Are you saying I am missing some information or something?

I am full aware of what's gone on. The fact is, no-one knows what's going to happen.
In the mean time, I will be fully behind my club of over 50 years.
;)
Last edited by SBF1 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:55 am

SBF1 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

same here really.

Fair enough, I've seen a few posts about Angry Man and Roath Magic, at least they care passionately enough to keep banging on about their discontent I suppose, even if they do come across a tad over the top and annoying. :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:57 am

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
Tonteg Bluebird wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

same here really.

Fair enough, I've seen a few posts about Angry Man and Roath Magic, at least they care passionately enough to keep banging on about their discontent I suppose, even if they do come across a tad over the top and annoying. :lol:

:D

Angry man is just as his name I reckon.
Roath Magic is just a WUM.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:03 pm

pretty excited
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:06 pm

CraigMc wrote:pretty excited

Hope this don't become a "sticky" :o :o :D

Must be a caption competition for that pic too! :D

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:06 pm

I now understand why keep cardiff blue was started!...it was because people those who have posted on this thread are not living in the real world,again you are getting excited about players we haven't signed yet and the only thing that looks certain at the moment is KM is off across the atlantic and Earnie linked with moves potentially leaving us with one decent young striker and the new season only a few weeks away(oozes of last January's transfer window to me,a lot of talk but no walk).The langston debt still hasn't been sorted and we are in talks with a j league player....(that is j league where over the hill players go for a pay day) who could be the first player of many to satisfy the Malaysian market which we will never crack,we are in a division which consists of 3 very good promoted sides who have joined one of the strongest championships in years and to gain promotion to satisfy the plastic sell outs we will need more quality than Mutch and co.We hope you are happy wearing your Man Utd kit to games where you will be seen by the world and when the Malaysians get bored and move on to pastures new,we hope you can still hold your head up high and say.............I supported this - :-/

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Colour and badge change aside, I'm looking forward to seeing Cardiff City storm the Championship this season.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:08 pm

keepcardiffblue wrote:I now understand why keep cardiff blue was started!...it was because people those who have posted on this thread are not living in the real world,again you are getting excited about players we haven't signed yet and the only thing that looks certain at the moment is KM is off across the atlantic and Earnie linked with moves potentially leaving us with one decent young striker and the new season only a few weeks away(oozes of last January's transfer window to me,a lot of talk but no walk).The langston debt still hasn't been sorted and we are in talks with a j league player....(that is j league where over the hill players go for a pay day) who could be the first player of many to satisfy the Malaysian market which we will never crack,we are in a division which consists of 3 very good promoted sides who have joined one of the strongest championships in years and to gain promotion to satisfy the plastic sell outs we will need more quality than Mutch and co.We hope you are happy wearing your Man Utd kit to games where you will be seen by the world and when the Malaysians get bored and move on to pastures new,we hope you can still hold your head up high and say.............I supported this - :-/

You think what you like. (as is your right)

I think what I like. (as is mine)

Still excited by the thought of the first game of the season. (as will most of the fans)
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:09 pm

Ill probably get a lot more excited about the up and coming season when some of these players we are linked with have actually signed on the dotted line

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:15 pm

nobody happy about colour change, badge (and maybe a different badge next season), but i am very optimistic about the coming season and malky's signings already, 2 more quality players in and we will match anybody in this division ;)

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:00 pm

ayahtolla wrote:nobody happy about colour change, badge (and maybe a different badge next season), but i am very optimistic about the coming season and malky's signings already, 2 more quality players in and we will match anybody in this division ;)

who are the two quality players?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:31 pm

At the moment, its all ifs, and buts, and maybes. Hope that we do get some decent players in. The current squad would struggle, as they did from January on. Where are the goals going to come from? As things stand, mid table at best.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Been great vibes.
I cant wait.
All I know is that these players play for Cardiff City Fc the team I support and love. :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Nope

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:25 pm

keepcardiffblue wrote:I now understand why keep cardiff blue was started!...it was because people those who have posted on this thread are not living in the real world,again you are getting excited about players we haven't signed yet and the only thing that looks certain at the moment is KM is off across the atlantic and Earnie linked with moves potentially leaving us with one decent young striker and the new season only a few weeks away(oozes of last January's transfer window to me,a lot of talk but no walk).The langston debt still hasn't been sorted and we are in talks with a j league player....(that is j league where over the hill players go for a pay day) who could be the first player of many to satisfy the Malaysian market which we will never crack,we are in a division which consists of 3 very good promoted sides who have joined one of the strongest championships in years and to gain promotion to satisfy the plastic sell outs we will need more quality than Mutch and co.We hope you are happy wearing your Man Utd kit to games where you will be seen by the world and when the Malaysians get bored and move on to pastures new,we hope you can still hold your head up high and say.............I supported this - :-/

^^^^^^ cringe!!!

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Good grief.

Sorry but I feel you are being a bit dramatic.

Now I really hate this red change and yes I agree with most what you say such as paying Langston off and bringing in quality players. To me its all talk at the moment.

What Ican't agree with you is this league this season being very strong. Far from it and I have already gone into detail somewhere else so I will cut it short on this subject. Those that have come down are poor, very poor. None of them would have been challenging last season if they were inthe Championship. Those coming up are not much better either. I would also say those who challenge last season only one looks capable and that is Blackpool. I think Leicester will be up there only because of the manager they have brought back. After that there is nothing.

So with that in mind it looks to me the Malaysians are trying to go for promotion on the cheap again hence our imports.