Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Kim signing today - yesssssss

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:55 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:Of course, you?

Is that a reply to me? yes of course I am. How long have you been going down for? Are you a current season ticket holder?

Many a year, and no not anymore.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:56 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

Is that a reply to me? yes of course I am. How long have you been going down for? Are you a current season ticket holder?

Why not?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:57 pm

personal preference.

a sole protest if you will. Dont think my conscience could take buying a season ticket this year. No real fan should.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:59 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

Why not?

Yes why not? You seem to have a intense passion for the club and share a lot of intense views on players at the club? Do you my go down at all anymore?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:00 pm

RoathMagic wrote:personal preference.

a sole protest if you will. Dont think my conscience could take buying a season ticket this year. No real fan should.

Who is your favourite CCFC player?

When did you start supporting CCFC?

Just two for now, as you have such trouble answering one most of the time.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Cheeky sod telling us fans what to do, you should not be allowed to snipe, that is all you do, you should be banned, but there I suppose the mods are of the same mind as you, otherwise you would be gone!

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:04 pm

Is every thread in this place now a Roath Magic thread? If you don't agree with what he says just ignore him it's getting boring.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:05 pm

keep this on topic now please.

If any fans want to ak questions then theres a PM fnction and I will get round to each question when I have time.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Igovernor wrote:Cheeky sod telling us fans what to do, you should not be allowed to snipe, that is all you do, you should be banned, but there I suppose the mods are of the same mind as you, otherwise you would be gone!

I be gone soon sod reading this drivel :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:08 pm

RoathMagic wrote:personal preference.

Why a sole protest? Surely you didn't have any inkling that the club was to rebrand a few years ago? So you don't go down at all anymore?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:08 pm

RFMH wrote:Is every thread in this place now a Roath Magic thread? If you don't agree with what he says just ignore him it's getting boring.

Bang on the money. :ayatollah: