Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Kim signing today - yesssssss

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:03 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:
no Cardiff fan would want to be labelled a Jack and that would be the first thing you'd edit if you were a real Cardiff fan. :lol:

id say busted but its been that obvious from the start, cant find it in him/her to say anything even slightly positive about Cardiff.

Ive been called it since ive been here, its water off a ducks back.

As ive said countless times, whether im a Swansea fan, Cardiff fan or neither it makes little difference to what im saying as im stating facts.

I find it bizarre you want me to be positive about such small things when such a negative is surrounding the club.

''Look you get to ride in a Bentley as we take you to the electric chair, why arent you excited?'' :?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:05 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
no Cardiff fan would want to be labelled a Jack and that would be the first thing you'd edit if you were a real Cardiff fan. :lol:

id say busted but its been that obvious from the start, cant find it in him/her to say anything even slightly positive about Cardiff.

As ive said countless times, whether im a Swansea fan, Cardiff fan or neither it makes little difference to what im saying as im stating facts.

I find it bizarre you want me to be positive about mall things when such a negative is surrounding the club.

''Look you get to ride in a Bentley as we take you to the electric chair, why arent you excited?'' :?

Such a politician. Never a straight answer to a straight question.

Maybe the word "straight" is a clue?!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:05 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Nobody here has seen him play yet he is the best signing we have ever made? :?

I just dont understand some people. I thoght we were all reluctantly chosing to go along with the rebrand for financial security? So how come everyone is loving the fact we are probably making losses now on a scale never before seen? Who is covering the ever increasing shortfall? Tan? at 7%?

Doesnt that mean we will be in £100 of debt in 5 years time? with Tan owning 100% of our club?

And you want me to be excited as we have signed some Asian nobody had heard of before he was linked to us?

give over.

How dare you turn my positive thread into a negative one with your ramblings u miserable fecking kent - feckin yawn yawn yawn, change the fecking record :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:07 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:

id say busted but its been that obvious from the start, cant find it in him/her to say anything even slightly positive about Cardiff
. <<<<<<<<<NO QUESTION HERE

I find it bizarre you want me to be positive about mall things when such a negative is surrounding the club.

A straight question? Are you having trouble with understanding what a question is again? Ive highlighted it in red, please point out where the question is.

My God this is like infant school.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:08 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:

id say busted but its been that obvious from the start, cant find it in him/her to say anything even slightly positive about Cardiff

A straight question? Are you having trouble with understanding what a question is again? Ive highlighted it in red, please point out where the question is.

Says the mature one.

Here it is:

Are you a Cardiff City Football Club fan?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:

Says the mature one.

Here it is:

Thats a new question that you just made up.

Where is the 'straight question' that you said that poster asked me?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:12 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:

Says the mature one.

Here it is:

Lol, the silence is deafening!

When it's not wanted it's Boom Boom Boom! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:13 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:

Says the mature one.

Here it is:

I didn't say that, you're twisting again, like a politician - and not answering the straight question I just asked you.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:13 pm

I have i idea what that means.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:14 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:

I find it bizarre you want me to be positive about such small things when such a negative is surrounding the club.

its water off a ducks back coz ur a jack.

it makes a big difference if your a cardiff fan or a jack on a cardiff forum, silly jack.

because there are positives with our club, there are negatives too but we aint all depressing suicidal mental cases like you jack.

''Look you get to ride in a Bentley as we take you to the electric chair, why arent you excited?''

im travel sick? :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:14 pm

RoathMagic wrote:I have i idea what that means.

What?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:15 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:
[color=#FF0000]no Cardiff fan would want to be labelled a Jack and that would be the first thing you'd edit if you were a real Cardiff fan. :lol:

id say busted but its been that obvious from the start, cant find it in him/her to say anything even slightly positive about Cardiff[/color].<<<<<<<<<<<< NO QUESTION HERE

Nedd ive taken the time to post the above passage again.

Surely you cant be accusing me of not answering a question that you were to ask me in the future? No, you were saying that Cardiff Daft! had asked me a straight question, one which I was avoiding.

Ive asked you to point out where it is as im sure only you can see a question in the passage he wrote.

Will look forward to your reply.
Last edited by RoathMagic on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:16 pm

", thats the point he isnt going to make his money back through footballing reasons. The finances allows him one last free stab at promotion and the Sky money, if it fails the only way he will get his money back is to sell the players and real estate and then pass the club on."

That still sounds like a big gamble to me mind. And I thought people as rich as him made their money from NOT gambling on things like that which is why they are rich!!!

What I mean is sell players & real estate - the players may not be worth as much as quoted if they fail to deliver the goods? Real Estate - don't know enough to comment, but doesn't that fluctuate too???

Then the passing the club on thing - I'd like to think there would be someone willing to take it off his hands if he's had enough, but they weren't exactly running to our aid before he VT turned up? Plus if we go to the wall then surely the club will be worth peanuts?

(P.s. I'm not trying to argue - I'm trying to get my head straight over all this. I'm not naive enough to think VT is here for his love of Cardiff City, however I can't see how he chose us to make a bucket load of cash, as unless you are one of the top clubs in the world when take overs happen, I didn't think many going out Chairman leave the club in profit?)

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:17 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:

Surely you cant be accusing me of not answering a question that you were to ask me in the future? No, you were saying that Cardiff Daft! had asked me a straight question, one which I was avoiding.

Ive asked you to point out where it is as im sure only you can see a question in the passage he wrote.

Forget nitpicking and answer one question:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:21 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:

Shhhhhhhh. :tumbleweed:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:23 pm

SBF1 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:

Shhhhhhhh. :tumbleweed:

Ask him why he loves our club?
Why he attends year after year?
Who his favourite players were and why?
Where did he sit/stand in Ninian and why?

Pfft, he wont answer.
Ask his the best gaol we scored against the jacks... :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:24 pm

BobBankLoyalist wrote:", thats the point he isnt going to make his money back through footballing reasons. The finances allows him one last free stab at promotion and the Sky money, if it fails the only way he will get his money back is to sell the players and real estate and then pass the club on."

That still sounds like a big gamble to me mind. And I thought people as rich as him made their money from NOT gambling on things like that which is why they are rich!!! How is that a gamble? Selling assets is not a gamble. IF my house is worth £250k then anyone wanting to loan me money would only be advised to do so up to and around that value so any defaults can be recouped by selling the asset. Its standard business and 0% risk.

What I mean is sell players & real estate - the players may not be worth as much as quoted if they fail to deliver the goods? Real Estate - don't know enough to comment, but doesn't that fluctuate too??? The Stadium is worth £44 million on the clubs balance sheet. The players value far exceeds £16 million to make up the other shortfall. The gamble is letting this ride, losing nearly £20 million a year on top of the £60 already frittered away in the hope we will overtake Man Utd and Barca as Asas favourite team. thats not even a gamble thats financial suicide, which is why it wont be happening.

Then the passing the club on thing - I'd like to think there would be someone willing to take it off his hands if he's had enough, but they weren't exactly running to our aid before he VT turned up? Plus if we go to the wall then surely the club will be worth peanuts? The club is valued at £15 million, but that will obviously depreciate due to the asset stripping. The rebrand has been done to appeal to the Chinese for an easier sell when hes done.. hed get a couple of million id guess, but thats not important hed just be happy to offload a company heamorraging £20 million a year.

(P.s. I'm not trying to argue - I'm trying to get my head straight over all this. I'm not naive enough to think VT is here for his love of Cardiff City, however I can't see how he chose us to make a bucket load of cash, as unless you are one of the top clubs in the world when take overs happen, I didn't think many going out Chairman leave the club in profit?) exactly. he was never in it for the long haul it wa a bad investment gone wrong, hes now salvaging it. im not arguing either, as people will tell you on here I dont think ive ever insulted anyone. I just say it how it is

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:27 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
BobBankLoyalist wrote:", thats the point he isnt going to make his money back through footballing reasons. The finances allows him one last free stab at promotion and the Sky money, if it fails the only way he will get his money back is to sell the players and real estate and then pass the club on."

That still sounds like a big gamble to me mind. And I thought people as rich as him made their money from NOT gambling on things like that which is why they are rich!!! How is that a gamble? Selling assets is not a gamble. IF my house is worth £250k then anyone wanting to loan me money would only be advised to do so up to and around that value so any defaults can be recouped by selling the asset. Its standard business and 0% risk.

What I mean is sell players & real estate - the players may not be worth as much as quoted if they fail to deliver the goods? Real Estate - don't know enough to comment, but doesn't that fluctuate too??? The Stadium is worth £44 million on the clubs balance sheet. The players value far exceeds £16 million to make up the other shortfall. The gamble is letting this ride, losing nearly £20 million a year on top of the £60 already frittered away in the hope we will overtake Man Utd and Barca as Asas favourite team. thats not even a gamble thats financial suicide, which is why it wont be happening.

Then the passing the club on thing - I'd like to think there would be someone willing to take it off his hands if he's had enough, but they weren't exactly running to our aid before he VT turned up? Plus if we go to the wall then surely the club will be worth peanuts? The club is valued at £15 million, but that will obviously depreciate due to the asset stripping. The rebrand has been done to appeal to the Chinese for an easier sell when hes done.. hed get a couple of million id guess, but thats not important hed just be happy to offload a company heamorraging £20 million a year.

(P.s. I'm not trying to argue - I'm trying to get my head straight over all this. I'm not naive enough to think VT is here for his love of Cardiff City, however I can't see how he chose us to make a bucket load of cash, as unless you are one of the top clubs in the world when take overs happen, I didn't think many going out Chairman leave the club in profit?) exactly. he was never in it for the long haul it wa a bad investment gone wrong, hes now salvaging it. im not arguing either, as people will tell you on here I dont think ive ever insulted anyone. I just say it how it is

BOOM BOOM BOOM!

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:27 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
Cardiff Daft! wrote:

Nitpicking? this is exactly what the subject involves... You keep changing the subject to ask me your own question.

Now then, BEFORE you asked me this new quetion you accused me of not answering a straight question from Cardiff Daft!... ive asked you to highlight the question he asked me.

Thanks in advance.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:29 pm

can some fecker ban this prick :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:33 pm

ihatealiens wrote:can some fecker ban this prick :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Nedd is more than welcome to make up questions that havent been asked and talk nonsense.

its endearing. certainly not a bannable offence. Block him if you dont like what he has to say.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:34 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

No Nedd is more than welcome to make up questions that havent been asked and talk nonsense.

its endearing. certainly not a bannable offence. Block him if you dont like what he has to say.

feck off u condescending moron :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:37 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Same applies to me as your dislike to Nedd.

If you dont want to read what we say, then put us on ignore or stop complaining. You can do something about it so do it.

Good boy.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:38 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

You're giving morons a bad name. :D

The bloke is an arsehole that keeps rattling off the same stuff! :D

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:40 pm

SBF1 wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

You're giving morons a bad name. :D

The bloke is an arsehole that keeps rattling off the same stuff! :D

If you dont like what I say then put me on ignore. You can do something about it, so do it. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:45 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

If you dont want to read what we say, then put us on ignore or stop complaining. You can do something about it so do it.

Good boy.

I was referring to you all along mate - Nedd is ok in my book.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:47 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Good boy.

Well ive told you what to do.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:51 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:

Good boy.

Well ive told you what to do.

Roath, are you a fan of cardiff city football club?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:52 pm

Of course, you?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:53 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Of course, you?

Is that a reply to me? yes of course I am. How long have you been going down for? Are you a current season ticket holder?