Re: Do City supporters trust Tan ???

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:36 pm

I trust the Malaysians as much as I trusted Sam and Riddler...that's ZERO

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:48 pm

I don't trust Tan. f**k the rebranding.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Warren of Merthyr wrote:I was chaTting tonight about this rebrand bull shit but I just want to ask all you city supporters hand on heart do u really trust the Malaysians ???? IMO I think it's all downhill now and everything that has been promised is utter cack ..... I will be surPriced if any big names appear this season also I can't see us top 6 by Xmas time just my opinion however I'll be there with my little pick n shovel to support the mighty bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Do you hand on heart trust Vt ?

Trust to what? He's a businessman thats putting money into our club-alot of money.He says he wants premier league football.As far as I can see he's going about it the right way.Or it maybe its just an evil plot and tans put millions into the club to piss the fans off.I've said it before-if it wasn't for the colour change we'd all be happy bunnies.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Warren of Merthyr wrote:I was chaTting tonight about this rebrand bull shit but I just want to ask all you city supporters hand on heart do u really trust the Malaysians ???? IMO I think it's all downhill now and everything that has been promised is utter cack ..... I will be surPriced if any big names appear this season also I can't see us top 6 by Xmas time just my opinion however I'll be there with my little pick n shovel to support the mighty bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Do you hand on heart trust Vt ?

Trust to what? He's a businessman thats putting money into our club-alot of money.He says he wants premier league football.As far as I can see he's going about it the right way.Or it maybe its just an evil plot and tans put millions into the club to piss the fans off.I've said it before-if it wasn't for the colour change we'd all be happy bunnies.

You have no choice but to trust him with the club as without him/DT it's been confirmed that the club would have been in admin/liquidation.

Should we trust him to stay with the club , to back Malky and invest sufficient to take City to the Premier League? My instinct is yes. Make your own mind up but look at the evidence so far and don't get swayed by bullshit, emotion and vested interests.

I don't like the red but it is part of the plan to bring in monies long term to make the investment work. Read DT's statements on the official site(free) which explains the plans.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:59 pm

taffyapple wrote:

We already have a far stronger squad than we did last season and we finished 6th

I couldn't disagree with that more to be honest fella.

How can you say we already have a stronger squad?

We have effectively swapped Heaton for Lewis who I wouldn't say is any better.

We have signed a young Slovenian Lad and let Miller go, hopefully he will be decent but
nothing is certain, just look at Rudy.

Naylor, Quinn, Wildig, Alex Evans (who was meant to be the next great thing), Jordan Santiago and Jon Meades have all left
aswell as losing Liam Lawrence who was a first team starter.

Gerrard and Keinan are also being bombed out.

So far we have signed one other player, Jordan Mutch.

So we have swapped one keeper for another, one striker for another, lost a first team starter and bombed out 8 members
of the squad bringing in 1.

That doesn't look like a stronger squad to me.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Trust him? I don't even know him.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:48 pm

Yes i trust the guy where the f**k would we be without his money,people really need to get a grip ffs