Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do City supporters trust Tan ???

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:54 am

I was chaTting tonight about this rebrand bull shit but I just want to ask all you city supporters hand on heart do u really trust the Malaysians ???? IMO I think it's all downhill now and everything that has been promised is utter cack ..... I will be surPriced if any big names appear this season also I can't see us top 6 by Xmas time just my opinion however I'll be there with my little pick n shovel to support the mighty bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Do you hand on heart trust Vt ?

Re: Do City supporters trust Tan ???

Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:49 am

I trust him more than ridsdale and sam

Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:09 am

Warren of Merthyr wrote:I was chaTting tonight about this rebrand bull shit but I just want to ask all you city supporters hand on heart do u really trust the Malaysians ???? IMO I think it's all downhill now and everything that has been promised is utter cack ..... I will be surPriced if any big names appear this season also I can't see us top 6 by Xmas time just my opinion however I'll be there with my little pick n shovel to support the mighty bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Do you hand on heart trust Vt ?

Who said we were having big name signings :?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:29 am

I think quality signings are more importat than big name signings and I think we are getting them with mutch,velikonja and if Bellamy kyung keogh and another striker gonna sign we will be up there fighting for top 2 and def top 6 this season :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:22 am

Having put a £40m+ deposit down on a possible £100m investment I do tend towards trusting the guy.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:25 am

jinks-rct wrote:I trust him more than ridsdale and sam

Same goes for me

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:30 am

Warren of Merthyr wrote:I was chaTting tonight about this rebrand bull shit but I just want to ask all you city supporters hand on heart do u really trust the Malaysians ???? IMO I think it's all downhill now and everything that has been promised is utter cack ..... I will be surPriced if any big names appear this season also I can't see us top 6 by Xmas time just my opinion however I'll be there with my little pick n shovel to support the mighty bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Do you hand on heart trust Vt ?

So your not happy with the signings so far then? Malky likes young players, he believes in
Shaping them to his way of thinking, his work ethic. So as young players go, Jordan Mutch
Is a very big signing, one of the top midfield talents in Britain outside of the Premiership.
Kim Bo.. Looks like he's on board. Another top young talent.

I suspect Kadeem Harris is ready to hit the ground running too....

We already have a far stronger squad than we did last season and we finished 6th

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:33 am

taffyapple wrote:

So your not happy with the signings so far then? Malky likes young players, he believes in
Shaping them to his way of thinking, his work ethic. So as young players go, Jordan Mutch
Is a very big signing, one of the top midfield talents in Britain outside of the Premiership.

We already have a far stronger squad than we did last season and we finished 6th

Answer the bloody O/P original question Taffy FFS!!

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:37 am

Deffo, they have put more into this club than anyone else has.

Makes no odds anyway though.
They own the club,
they call the shots.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:06 am

Does it really matter whether the fans trust the owner or not? He'll still do what he wants, as he's already proven.

There have been lots of owners of lots of different clubs over the years who have done things that weren't popular and it's not going to change. Ask most fans and they'll probably say they don't trust the owner, but they mostly focus on supporting their club, rather than immersing themselves in the business matters of the club.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:07 am

Angry Man wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

The answer would be no.

but the points raised by the o/p are cack.

we not been promised a big name signing. But the signings we have so far prove there
Is obviously money available for the manager.

And we will finish above 6th

I know my football. You know f**k all about the game

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:09 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Having put a £40m+ deposit down on a possible £100m investment I do tend towards trusting the guy.

So you would trut me If I invested £220k in you just by simply purchasing the deeds to your house for around £220k even tough your house is worth 250k?

terrifying.
Last edited by RoathMagic on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:10 am

taffyapple wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

The answer would be no.

we not been promised a big name signing. But the signings we have so far prove there

You know f**k all lets be honest like the rest of us on here.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:21 am

RoathMagic wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Having put a £40m+ deposit down on a possible £100m investment I do tend towards trusting the guy.

So you would trut me If I invested £220k in you just by simply purchasing the deeds to your house for around £220k even tough your house is worth 250k?

terrifying.

I wouldn't trust you with a tic tac!

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:25 am

RoathMagic wrote:

terrifying.

Would be more like purchasing the deed for 220k when it's worth 150k with a promise to make anothrr 280k worth of repairs while allowing me to live in the house and payibg my bills...

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:49 am

Yes :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:50 am

I do! :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:11 am

RoathMagic wrote:

terrifying.

Sorry I'm lost to what your point is?

VT invested in us when we were on the point of bankruptcy and has continued to do so since. His stated intention is to buy CCFC outright and do that with £100m seems pretty dam fair to me.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:12 am

bluecyw wrote:

Same goes for me

And me

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:43 pm

Is it possible to trust any club owners? They all have their own agendas. With very few exceptions,they are not fans, like us.

No apologies for repeating this, but the 're-branding' fiasco has soured things for some of us.

To answer the original question, no.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:43 pm

NO!

never will!

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:47 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Is it possible to trust any club owners? They all have their own agendas. With very few exceptions,they are not fans, like us.

No apologies for repeating this, but the 're-branding' fiasco has soured things for some of us.

To answer the original question, no.

:thumbup:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:51 pm

roath magic on the magic mushrooms again ........totally lost me ffs..... as do all so called mathmatitions ......they can make numbers say anything they want........they are not in the real world .... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Angry Man wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

The answer would be no.

You know f**k all lets be honest like the rest of us on here.

I played football for 20 years, used to get paid for it. I know football. I predicted the
Play-offs last season. You predicted doom and gloom and a mid-table finish

Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Do you work for the club???????????

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:17 am

At first I gave them a chance like any other new owners/chairmen.

No I don't trust them one bit, in fact I despise them for stripping us of our identity and that I can never forgive.

I have already given my reasons for this on here many times.

I really worry about what lies ahead under these dictators .

I am entitled to my opinion/beliefs like any other fan.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:25 am

Ive never trusted ANY owners / chairmen who have zero knowledge of football !! OK yes they saved CCFC from from at least going into admin but at what cost on and off the pitch ?

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:34 am

Forever Blue wrote:At first I gave them a chance like any other new owners/chairmen.

No I don't trust them one bit, in fact I despise them for stripping us of our identity and that I can never forgive.

I have already given my reasons for this on here many times.

I really worry about what lies ahead under these dictators .

I am entitled to my opinion/beliefs like any other fan.

Annis this isnt a dig..But sam lied to you a number of times are you saying you dont trust him anymore?

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:37 am

I don't think it is down to trusting the owners... I feel the issue is, is that most fans don't respect the owners. Maybe you will say that is down to them not respecting us as fans, rebranding etc... but there are certain fans on here who have no respect for anything and that is echoed in their feelings towards the owners.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:38 am

keepcardiffblue wrote:

Do you work for the club???????????

I dont have to work for the club to have my own opinion stop being a bore