Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bluebird1977.....

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:28 pm

Where has he gone? Not seen him on here since we started signing players, players that he said wouldn't happen :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Bluebird1977.....

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:37 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:Where has he gone? Not seen him on here since we started signing players, players that he said wouldn't happen :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:25 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:Where has he gone? Not seen him on here since we started signing players, players that he said wouldn't happen :lol:

Probably switched boards :ayatollah:

http://keepcardiffblue.proboards.com/in ... &thread=30

Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:33 pm

keepcardiffblue wrote:

Probably switched boards :ayatollah:

http://keepcardiffblue.proboards.com/in ... &thread=30

:D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:47 pm

Steve what players or are you talking about the reserve gk along with another guy whos played 40games in 5years for brum and a overseas striker who might not cut it at this level its hardly a promotion push is it for what we have had done to the club and whats gone out so far, oh and then theres the we are due to sign everybody threads going up every five mins only to be beaten to the signature once again, im not getting excited just yet untill kick off time in the league. Im still here but cba posting really unless its about me or i will not reply as this boards become nothing but a home for fans who will soon be joining the other side once it hits home when the smoke starts to fade from the mirrors only to see the cracks are bigger than once thought (already cleared for me). I will post over the season so lets hope your in my threads steve :lol: . Eitherway i'll be there and sitting here in garden gnome mode like most of the old posters. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:42 pm

welcome back Roath magic

Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:59 pm

Conplaining Mutch has only played 40 games for Brum when hes only 20. You couldnt make it up. :lol:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Igovernor wrote:welcome back Roath magic

Thanks

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Igovernor wrote:welcome back Roath magic

Thats a 1st. Did you know there still trying to crack the da vinci code you should apply along with the other numbskulls who love to guess off this board. :roll:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:03 pm

CP76 wrote:Conplaining Mutch has only played 40 games for Brum when hes only 20. You couldnt make it up. :lol:

f**k off polo you sack of shit.
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:05 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Steve what players or are you talking about the reserve gk along with another guy whos played 40games in 5years for brum and a overseas striker who might not cut it at this level its hardly a promotion push is it for what we have had done to the club and whats gone out so far, oh and then theres the we are due to sign everybody threads going up every five mins only to be beaten to the signature once again, im not getting excited just yet untill kick off time in the league. Im still here but cba posting really unless its about me or i will not reply as this boards become nothing but a home for fans who will soon be joining the other side once it hits home when the smoke starts to fade from the mirrors only to see the cracks are bigger than once thought (already cleared for me). I will post over the season so lets hope your in my threads steve :lol: . Eitherway i'll be there and sitting here in garden gnome mode like most of the old posters. :ayatollah:

Just kidding tugger, a bit of banter dont hurt anyone ;) oh yes I will certainly be in your threads mate :lol:
I'll get back to you at the end of August :D ;) :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:05 pm

tenerife_blu wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Just kidding tugger, a bit of banter dont hurt anyone ;) oh yes I will certainly be in your threads mate :lol:
I'll get back to you at the end of August :D ;) :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: steve

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:06 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
CP76 wrote:Conplaining Mutch has only played 40 games for Brum when hes only 20. You couldnt make it up. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:06 pm

back like a bad penny :evil:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:08 pm

wez 1927 wrote:back like a bad penny :evil:

Well its a thread about me wez afterall, so its like a bad rash that just keeps comming back i suppose :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:11 pm

I'd like to see 1977 back on the board full time, other than Carl and Citygents posts it's fairly stale on here at the moment.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Gavlar wrote:I'd like to see 1977 back on the board full time, other than Carl and Citygents posts it's fairly stale on here at the moment.

Im not gav just replying in the thread about me. Carl does not post f**k all anymore citygent does it for him due to him being in the lining of directors pockets ;)
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:15 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Go back into hiding you pussy

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:17 pm

CP76 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Go back into hiding you pussy

Its hard polo when the threads about you, but then again ive been on here every couple of days just looking over the board and the amount of crap and guessing people do on here is a rite laugh with the names some people spin off :lol:
Last edited by Bluebird1977 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:17 pm

Hes a one trick pony Wes

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:19 pm

CP76 wrote:

Hes a one trick pony Wes

That must make you pedigree pony polo then.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:22 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Hes a one trick pony Wes

Show Pony actually. Trot trot.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:37 pm

CP76 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
CP76 wrote:

Hes a one trick pony Wes

Show Pony actually. Trot trot.

Yea rite maybe years ago you was a show pony but as the years went by you have become nothing but an old pit pony like myself.

Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:46 pm

Bluebird1977 was always on about us not spending money on players (whoever they are)
Evidently we have though. ;)

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:05 pm

SBF1 wrote:Bluebird1977 was always on about us not spending money on players (whoever they are)

Yes thats rite SBF1 we arew getting massive signings for are promotion push even though the squads as thin as my hair line even more now than last season or the one before it :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:19 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:Bluebird1977 was always on about us not spending money on players (whoever they are)

Yes thats rite SBF1 we arew getting massive signings for are promotion push even though the squads as thin as my hair line even more now than last season or the one before it :ayatollah:

Regardless of who we are signing, you have to admit, you said we would not be signing anyone as the Malaysians would not spend the money.
Nothing to do with paper thin squads. ;)
Besides, I believe more players are on the way. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:23 pm

SBF1 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Regardless of who we are signing, you have to admit, you said we would not be signing anyone as the Malaysians would not spend the money.

Theres always going to be signings due to players being shipped out, i can not remember saying NONE at all unless theres a link where i said NONE will sign at all :? the signings so far are far from impressing me if as VT claims we aim to go up then he has to spent lots more thats for sure otherwise its a mid table finish i think. I think you will find many fans agree with me due to this promise of big money for a rebrand :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:28 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Theres always going to be signings due to players being shipped out, i can not remember saying NONE at all unless theres a link where i said NONE will sign at all :? the signings so far are far from impressing me if as VT claims we aim to go up then he has to spent lots more thats for sure otherwise its a mid table finish i think. I think you will find many fans agree with me due to this promise of big money for a rebrand :ayatollah:

Okay, only having a josh. :D
So many negatives on here the balance needs to be brought in. ;) 8-)

Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:30 pm

SBF1 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

Okay, only having a josh. :D
So many negatives on here the balance needs to be brought in. ;) 8-)

Not negative just saying how it is thats what fans expect after whats gone on. This board will never restore balance the way its going thats for sure. :ayatollah: