Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Pathetic

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:21 pm

As a Bluebird of 65 years, SIXTY FIVE I am ashamed at some of the comments regarding the incident at Newbury last night. Back in my day we would only celebrate a victory if one of the Jacks had been made to eat his own shit. These wannabes on here need to pipe the f**k down.

I have been on a cruise with my missus around the Med the past two weeks, it's good to be back. :old: :old: :old:

Re: Pathetic

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Shame that Greek fella wasn't steering :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:23 pm

It bloody well isn't good for you to be back.

Oh well, thought the forum was missing something recently :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Would you dance on a Swansea fan's head? :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:25 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:As a Bluebird of 65 years, SIXTY FIVE I am ashamed at some of the comments regarding the incident at Newbury last night. Back in my day we would only celebrate a victory if one of the Jacks had been made to eat his own shit. These wannabes on here need to pipe the f**k down.

I have been on a cruise with my missus around the Med the past two weeks, it's good to be back. :old: :old: :old:

Wise old words from the man who has been there and done it. Respect old fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Quite happy to see him back. Now theres postive news wonder how he reacts! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:30 pm

mugsy wrote:Shame that Greek fella wasn't steering :lol:

Fair play that made me laugh out loud. Best line of the weekend! :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:32 pm

I hear this was the second 'cruise' you have been on. I hear you counted the animals on TWO BY TWO last time! :o :old:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:25 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:As a Bluebird of 65 years, SIXTY FIVE I am ashamed at some of the comments regarding the incident at Newbury last night. Back in my day we would only celebrate a victory if one of the Jacks had been made to eat his own shit. These wannabes on here need to pipe the f**k down.

but it was an 8 week cruise....and the captain put you in a life raft after 3 days and f@cked you off........miserable tw*t that you are......hope your missus is still enjoying the cruise thou... :D :D :ayatollah: