Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How many was it?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:41 pm

I remember Malky saying he wanted 4 or 5 more signings?

If it's the case that we sign Bellamy, Kim, Keogh and "Kenny's replacement" I can't see any more coming in.

Having a list of players in of: Lewis, Mutch, Velikonja, Bellamy, Kim Bo Kyung, Keogh and this other one costing a couple of million, I think Malky has done a great job this Summer and we have a strong team with no problem of depth this season (hopefully).

Re: How many was it?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:45 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:45 pm

hywel wrote:I remember Malky saying he wanted 4 or 5 more signings?

If it's the case that we sign Bellamy, Kim, Keogh and "Kenny's replacement" I can't see any more coming in.

Having a list of players in of: Lewis, Mutch, Velikonja, Bellamy, Kim Bo Kyung, Keogh and this other one costing a couple of million, I think Malky has done a great job this Summer and we have a strong team with no problem of depth this season (hopefully).

Malky wanted 4 or 5 before Miller was off.

Should be 5 or 6 now I would imagine.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:03 pm

bellamy
slovenian guy
kim du sung or whatever his name is (its been a rough weekend i cant remember) :lol:
mutch
keogh
another defender
another midfielder
maybe one more ;)
and a keeper i've never heard of

Chuck a cheeky couple of free transfers in aswell and we'v got ourselves a title challenging squad :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:06 pm

I thought we signed Kiss as well :S

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:28 pm

jackland_bluebird wrote:I thought we signed Kiss as well :S

Forgot about him, always a good addition when you need fresh legs.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:31 pm

I think its good the season starts 17th this year. Gives us an extra week to add an odd one if we pinch one. :ayatollah: