Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHO WANTS OUT?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:54 pm

Does Malky want to get rid of Miller because he failed to score many goals last season, or do you think Kenny wants to leave?

Re: WHO WANTS OUT?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 pm

Maybe a bit of both?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:56 pm

Miller wants out, Malky is glad to free up the wages

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:56 pm

glammy74 wrote:Does Malky want to get rid of Miller because he failed to score many goals last season, or do you think Kenny wants to leave?

i think it's just miller wanting to leave, he can never settle down at one club!

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:05 pm

CP76 wrote:Miller wants out, Malky is glad to free up the wages

This....

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:21 pm

glammy74 wrote:Does Malky want to get rid of Miller because he failed to score many goals last season, or do you think Kenny wants to leave?

I personally its neither, more a case of freeing up wages. If the budget would stretch far enough I have no doubt that Malky would love to keep hold of Miller.

Its a shame because I rate Miller and believe we'll miss him a lot more than some people realise.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:03 pm

MM has probably got a better striker lined up. However well City performed last season we weren't good enough to get anywhere near automatic promotion. Next season is a different ball game. Hence Malky's interest in a better quality of player.
Miller worked tirelessly up front, usually as the loan striker, but ultimately he was bought to score goals. Missed far too many chances in the second half of the season in particular. I think we can also expect to see Earnshaw leave before the transfer window closes in August because quite clearly MM doesn't rate him.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:33 pm

Miller to Malky is what Rooney is to England, a love child!

Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:12 pm

Malky's decision...they fell out long ago!!naughty boy wouldnt do as he was told..tut tut!!