Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHY IS AMIR KHAN HATED?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:31 am

taffyapple wrote:
AHERNE wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amir_Khan_%28boxer%29 amir khan is english .... born and bred in bolton ... so to say people hate him for being a pakistani is pure bollocks! .... my grandfather was from ireland, that doesnt make me irish! :roll:

I don't HATE him for being a Pakistani. I just don't like them. I find them arrogant, ignorant
And the most racist people you will ever meet. The people of Bolton took him to their hearts
As a local lad, but as soon as he turned pro, and had got the fame and recognition the Olympics
Brings... Out came the Pakistan flags. Thats part of the reason he ain't so popular there.

Give me the Indians and Bangladeshis any day, proud of their roots but never forgetting that they CHOSE Britain
To live in. Pakistanis have a chip the size of a breeze block.

exactly right
at last someone whos not afraid to speak the truth,my experience of living in hull,the pakistanis quite openly discouraged their children from having anything to do with westerners, i witnessed this with my own eyes

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:37 am

taffyapple wrote:
AHERNE wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amir_Khan_%28boxer%29 amir khan is english .... born and bred in bolton ... so to say people hate him for being a pakistani is pure bollocks! .... my grandfather was from ireland, that doesnt make me irish! :roll:

I don't HATE him for being a Pakistani. I just don't like them. I find them arrogant, ignorant
And the most racist people you will ever meet. The people of Bolton took him to their hearts
As a local lad, but as soon as he turned pro, and had got the fame and recognition the Olympics
Brings... Out came the Pakistan flags. Thats part of the reason he ain't so popular there.

Give me the Indians and Bangladeshis any day, proud of their roots but never forgetting that they CHOSE Britain

I really hate the way Pakistani Muslims treat their women. It is about time everyone stopped pussy footing around and blantly stated that treating women as second class citizen or worse as property is wrong. Further anyone involved in female circumcision should be charged with GBH sent to prison and then deported.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:41 am

englishbluebird wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

exactly right
at last someone whos not afraid to speak the truth,my experience of living in hull,the pakistanis quite openly discouraged their children from having anything to do with westerners, i witnessed this with my own eyes

If I'd had said the same about Canadians for instance, nobody would bat an eyelid. But because
They are a nation of color.... We are RACIST For criticizing them. Good old Britain

I'm in Saudi working with loads of them. We HAVE to have westerners in charge because if we didn't
The job would never get done. They bully f**k out of the Filipinos and Nepalese they would sooner see
A generator break down and the camp go without electricity than respond to a request from a sparky
From a 'lesser nation'..... They will not eat with Filipinos or Nepalese. Jobs for the boys takes on a whole
New meaning when you got Pakistanis on site. Everyone else??. Just want to get on with the job.

Sorry folks but these are facts. We know they hate us. But we're in charge, so they try to suck up to
Us.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:50 am

i think most boxers with roots in other countries use that to attract a bigger fan base, they even attach themselves to football teams in order to sell more tickets and it WORKS TOO .... naz did it with a yemen flag, calzaghe italian flag, tyson fury irish flag! ... if i was a boxer id cash in on my surname too and CARDIFF CITY SUPPORTERS! :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:07 am

adz-a32 wrote:If he wasn't Pakistani or a Muslim, you'd like him! :twisted: :twisted:

f**k off

They don't like him because he's a wanker, an overrated one at that.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:47 am

I'm afriad your worng Ads!
I'm half rice half chip's my self and i cant stand the guy! Not because he's muslim but because he's to arrogant!
It was the same with Prince Prince Naseem Hamed.
I know loads of people ( white people included ) when he first started out who really liked him, but as time went on and he was knocking people out for fun, his arrogance came out and that's when people started to turn on him.

Look at Frank Bruno even though he had been a world champ in the end he got knocked down so many time's he ended up with a cauliflower arse :lol: But he never got ahead of him self and bigged him self up, So British people being British people we love an underdog and were willing to forgive him for it.

I dont think it's over for Amir Khan yet as long as he sorts his guard out and learn's to be more humble.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:06 am

Whitchurchbluebird wrote:I'm afriad your worng Ads!
I'm half rice half chip's my self and i cant stand the guy! Not because he's muslim but because he's to arrogant!
I know loads of people ( white people included ) when he first started out who really liked him, but as time went on and he was knocking people out for fun, his arrogance came out and that's when people started to turn on him.

Look at Frank Bruno even though he had been a world champ in the end he got knocked down so many time's he ended up with a cauliflower arse :lol: But he never got ahead of him self and bigged him self up, So British people being British people we love an underdog and were willing to forgive him for it.

I dont think it's over for Amir Khan yet as long as he sorts his guard out and learn's to be more humble.

great post .adz most brits don,t go for the racist stuff .most brits are not bothered by the mainstream muslims.ok,we dislike with a passion captain hook and his mates but most main stream muslims hate him too.i don,t mind amir.i find him a lot more likable than nassem hamed.the facts are he has brought into the hype and believed it.the lad needs to go away and work on his defence.frank bruno is a great example.as a kid i loved him.brits of all colours took him to their hearts.a working class boy from a council estate he was our man.we knew he was limited but most people loved it when he finally lifted the world crown.i felt he got a bit greedy in the end but i was chuffed he became world champ.lennox lewis is my main man.the guy had skill and was humble.khan is 25.young enough to come back and old enough to call it a day and spend time with his family.the choice is his but he needs to sort out his guard if he is to carry on.there is a touch of the bruno story here.beat all in sight but fail against top draw yanks.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:14 am

AHERNE wrote:i think most boxers with roots in other countries use that to attract a bigger fan base, they even attach themselves to football teams in order to sell more tickets and it WORKS TOO .... naz did it with a yemen flag, calzaghe italian flag, tyson fury irish flag! ... if i was a boxer id cash in on my surname too and CARDIFF CITY SUPPORTERS! :lol:

rob mccracken,carl frochs trainer used to wear blue and white shorts with the birmingham city badge on them.think he took the badge off later.that trouble at the benn fight was zulus watching him against a salford lad .i went to villa leisure centre to see him fight paul wesley.paul had villa colours if i remember right .robbie blues.was like being at st andrews :lol: robbie nicked it.robbie is 100%blues

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:16 am

jtc wrote:

great post .adz most brits don,t go for the racist stuff .most brits are not bothered by the mainstream muslims.ok,we dislike with a passion captain hook and his mates but most main stream muslims hate him too.i don,t mind amir.i find him a lot more likable than nassem hamed.the facts are he has brought into the hype and believed it.the lad needs to go away and work on his defence.frank bruno is a great example.as a kid i loved him.brits of all colours took him to their hearts.a working class boy from a council estate he was our man.we knew he was limited but most people loved it when he finally lifted the world crown.i felt he got a bit greedy in the end but i was chuffed he became world champ.lennox lewis is my main man.the guy had skill and was humble.khan is 25.young enough to come back and old enough to call it a day and spend time with his family.the choice is his but he needs to sort out his guard if he is to carry on.there is a touch of the bruno story here.beat all in sight but fail against top draw yanks.

My favorite boxer of all time is a black Muslim called muhammad Ali.

He used to hate white people.

Thankfully, he found a branch of Islam that concentrates on the good in the q'uran and
Not the bits where Christians much change or die, women must be slaves and you can
Marry a nine year old etc etc. the bible is the same, full of shit as well as some good
Guidelines for living a decent life.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:27 am

taffyapple wrote:
jtc wrote:

Thankfully, he found a branch of Islam that concentrates on the good in the q'uran and
Not the bits where Christians much change or die, women must be slaves and you can
Marry a nine year old etc etc. the bible is the same, full of shit as well as some good

ali had a good reason to hate white because back in his younger days racism in america was unbelievable! ... didnt he throw is olympic medal into a river after not being able to go into a restaurant because of the colour of his skin? ... did you know that when jessie owens arrived in new york after winning 4 gold medals not one hotel would accept him! :evil:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:52 am

AHERNE wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
jtc wrote:

ali had a good reason to hate white because back in his younger days racism in america was unbelievable! ... didnt he throw is olympic medal into a river after not being able to go into a restaurant because of the colour of his skin? ... did you know that when jessie owens arrived in new york after winning 4 gold medals not one hotel would accept him! :evil:

thankfully times have changed.almost a full circle now .we have people looking for any percieved racism.people will always say things that don,t please others ,that,s a fact.like i said ,thankfully ,in the main colour isn,t a bar no more .in the uk anyway.the thought of jesse owens.cassias clay(as he was)returning home to no fanfare is crazy to think about.when frank bruno won his world title britian went mental

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:00 am

Anyone seen the news today? His quotes on Froch are a perfect example of why he isn't liked....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/18852698

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:14 am

so if a dog has pups in a stable, thats makes them horses right ?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:15 am

lilybull wrote:

YES ;)

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:16 am

lilybull wrote:

wtf :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:12 pm

taffyapple wrote:

You have not had a proper chat with one of us, have you? Stop stereotyping based on a few people, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!

Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:44 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

You have not had a proper chat with one of us, have you? Stop stereotyping based on a few people, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!

hang on you go on about people stereotyping and that people dont know what they talking about, news flash bro your doing the exact thing! how do you know everyone hates khan cause hes british but got paki heritage!!, your 14 and probably heard stories etc maybe from your family or other people in your religion and rightly so there is racism towards your religion etc but racsim works both ways! you assuming people are stereotyping and saying people hate certain people because they are racisit is actually being rascist aswell! before you wanna take on the older people so to speak dont be in a hurry to grow up we all know your 14 but when you go into the deep hot water you will get burnt.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:05 pm

It seems little old Az didnt learn any lessons from this thread.

Been sticking the boot into this site on ccmb. :roll:

I

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:08 pm

Khan's a **** with a capitol K.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:45 pm

adz-a32 wrote:If he wasn't Pakistani or a Muslim, you'd like him! :twisted: :twisted:

This is true.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Taffyapple is the most ignorant man on the Internet.