Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: WHY IS AMIR KHAN HATED?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:08 pm

seanmogs wrote:So why do you feel the need to defend Khan on here and call people racist for not liiking him?
Do you understand that people will begin to hate when you are basically saying, 'you must like him because hes muslim or else youre racist'

Just is that I saw posts on here such as "typical Pakistani" etc and I was sending a message to them. They need to justify why they hate Khan.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:08 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:Angel Garcia wrote:
"His DNA is f***** up"

When and where was this? All I have seen is him stating the Khan is overrated

http://mofofights.com/2012/07/angel-garcia-amir-khans-dna-is-fed-up/

Ok thats fair. Garcia Snr is a prick which I already knew but your still out of order for calling everyone else a racist because they dont like him

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:09 pm

I wanted him to win but im now fed up of him bigging himself up and giving no credit when he loses.

Take last night. Reckoned he was caught with a blind shot then moaned the ref shouldnt have stopped it :? :? :?

In answer to your pist on behalf of those that do I think some just see a Paki and dont know why they hate him. I would predict mostvif the numbskulls who hate him for those reasons also support Rangers FC with no afgiliation either. :roll:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:10 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
seanmogs wrote:So why do you feel the need to defend Khan on here and call people racist for not liiking him?
Do you understand that people will begin to hate when you are basically saying, 'you must like him because hes muslim or else youre racist'

Just is that I saw posts on here such as "typical Pakistani" etc and I was sending a message to them. They need to justify why they hate Khan.

No offence but i dont think anyone needs to justify their opinions on Khan to you. And 1 man said that.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:10 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Tbf adz, this thread is a bit stupid, and you come across as a small minded fool making threads like this. Your basically saying anyone who don't like khan are racist lol think you should go outside and take in some fresh air if I'm honest, because you don't seem to be with it.

There are tonnes more in this world, not everyone. It was a lack of justification.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:11 pm

I did see posts about him being Pakistani but I have to say your OP is just as bad as them, all racist are pricks

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:12 pm

Tiger wrote:I did see posts about him being Pakistani but I have to say your OP is just as bad as them, all racist are pricks

some people thinks racism is a one way street :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:14 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:Angel Garcia wrote:
"His DNA is f***** up"

When and where was this? All I have seen is him stating the Khan is overrated

http://mofofights.com/2012/07/angel-garcia-amir-khans-dna-is-fed-up/

Ok thats fair. Garcia Snr is a prick which I already knew but your still out of order for calling everyone else a racist because they dont like him

Must have over-reacted. :oops: But I was aiming it that those who put racist posts. (This thread wasn't aimed at you)

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:15 pm

Tiger wrote:I did see posts about him being Pakistani but I have to say your OP is just as bad as them, all racist are pricks

There is a post here:

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86337

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:18 pm

adz-a32 wrote:If he wasn't Pakistani or a Muslim, you'd like him! :twisted: :twisted:

it's because he is a paki :twisted: :twisted: . have you got a problem with that :old:
:lol:

I'm joking....

in actual fact this is probably the truth,

I tell you what I dont like about him is his family background his brothers passion for anti uk recognition.
I also dislike the fact amir khan surrounds himself in a brotherhood..... ?
he doesn't scope out to all his followers he just speaks out to all his muslim followers, and 98% of his fans are from uk... and they are all asian... Fu'kin Ridic :evil:
that does make me cringe,

do something for the country you represent khan and stop isolating yourself in your little muslim community and be a model aqual rights campaignest.

Anyone with me here????
you know like the adverts and in big brother they try and divide an ethnic minority to make it look fair and equal,...
its about time he does that if he wants me to regard him as british
Amen
and for the record, i've followed his fights for years and backed him, having been a follower though It's clear what matters in his life.
Allah

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:20 pm

adz-a32 wrote:

There is a post here:

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86337

it's the same pricks talking all the time, most of them haven't got a clue what there on about.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:23 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:If he wasn't Pakistani or a Muslim, you'd like him! :twisted: :twisted:

it's because he is a paki :twisted: :twisted: . have you got a problem with that :old:

I'm joking....

I tell you what I dont like about him is his family background his brothers passion for anti uk recognition.
he doesn't scope out to all his followers he just speaks out to all his muslim followers, and 98% of his fans are from uk... and they are all asian... Fu'kin Ridic :evil:

do something for the country you represent khan and stop isolating yourself in your little muslim community and be a model aqual rights campaignest.

Anyone with me here????
you know like the adverts and in big brother they try and divide an ethnic minority to make it look fair and equal,...
Amen
and for the record, i've followed his fights for years and backed him, having been a follower though It's clear what matters in his life.
Allah

Asian and proud. :old: TBF the Asian community is like a family so I don't blame him for having loads of Asian fans. :old: If he has received racism in the past then that is fair but most of us love the UK. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:23 pm

I don't hate khan but I do think he has been way over hyped. He has achieved lots for a 25 year old. The problem is that in the past after the Olympics he had it all way too quick. He got his big ITV deal and was main event status after about 6/7 fights. He was never given the time by promotion companies or the media to develop into a top pro. All of this attention most likely went too his head. IMO the guy does have very good ability. Obviously people will always question his whiskers but the defensive side to his game has been totally neglected, now that is crazy.
Khan has to take responsibility for his own mistakes he needs to go back to the drawing board,actually learn how to defend properly,stop talking shit,get the British public on his side and have a bit of humility.
All this talk of people not liking him because he is a Muslim is complete shit. Prince Naseem hamed was very popular in Britain he is a Muslim. What about the greatest of all time I think he was quite popular :D

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:26 pm

adz-a32 wrote:

I'm joking....

Anyone with me here????
Amen
Allah

Asian and proud. :old: TBF the Asian community is like a family so I don't blame him for having loads of Asian fans. :old: If he has received racism in the past then that is fair but most of us love the UK. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well said a lot if the ignorant dicks who talk about Muslims and Islam don't really know a Muslim or never really talked to one. There normal peope like most white Christians but in all races there's good and bad

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:29 pm

What the hell is the problem with Khans fans being Asian :?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Tiger wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

I'm joking....

Anyone with me here????
Amen
Allah

Well said a lot if the ignorant dicks who talk about Muslims and Islam don't really know a Muslim or never really talked to one. There normal peope like most white Christians but in all races there's good and bad

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Good that in my generation, there are less of these people. You cannot deny that the NF and racism was widespread during the '70s.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:32 pm

CP76 wrote:What the hell is the problem with Khans fans being Asian :?

Another good comment, if it was joe calzagie no one whould mention that most of his followers were white, some people on here are narrow minded fools

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:34 pm

CP76 wrote:What the hell is the problem with Khans fans being Asian :?

Dunno. I explained why most of his fans are Asian. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:37 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
Tiger wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

I'm joking....

Anyone with me here????
Amen
Allah

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Good that in my generation, there are less of these people. You cannot deny that the NF and racism was widespread during the '70s.

I'm from butetown and funnily enough if any of my mates where called a racist name it was the white boys from butetown who would attack these people first plus I went to fitzalan high and we all mixed with no problems at all, maybe some on here never got to experience a multi cultured community that's why there like they are.......

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Tiger wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
Tiger wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

I'm joking....

Anyone with me here????
Amen
Allah

I'm from butetown and funnily enough if any of my mates where called a racist name it was the white boys from butetown who would attack these people first plus I went to fitzalan high and we all mixed with no problems at all, maybe some on here never got to experience a multi cultured community that's why there like they are.......

My community is pretty mixed, not like East London but you know. But when I went to secondary school, there are much less Asian than in primary. :shock:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:41 pm

i dislike amir khan not because of his religion, i think hes a good boxer but they way he have changed so much since going over the states his ego and arrogance have droven me up the wall!, he bigs himself up and when he makes mistakes or losses or underperforms he blames everything but himself, granted he did give garcia his dues last night but still had to make excuses like ref stopped early, blind sided shot, for years ive put up with him dissing people when he is a analyst on sky sports and ive defended him on plently of occasions up untill he lost to petterson and the way he kept changing his excuses for why he lost every hour, this happend or that happend, thats why i dislike amir khan same way i dislike david haye gobby boxers whos got all talent in world but like to run thier mouths.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:23 pm

I deffo don't hate him.........why would I don't even know him?
Always thought he is a big head but thats the vehicle these guys use to sell tickets. Strangely he won some respect from me last night by the way he was taking a right old pounding but still never wanted to give up.

He should call it a day now though and coach some kids for the next olympic champ.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:27 pm

Cos he's very arrogant. Even when he loses he says shit like ref shouldnt have stopped it. He overlooked his last two opponents and ended up losing. He's not as good as thinks he is.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Yawnnnnnnnnnn

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:45 am

I dont like khan i think hes shit.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:24 am

you got me on the Pakistani bit. I dont like em. Muslims? well they are ok as long as they aren't
Trying to shove Islam down my throat. Same as born again Christians... Dickheads arguing
Over who has got the best and most powerful imaginary friend. because that's all religion is.

I will say this though, if we are all Gods children... Christianity is far more tolerant of all
Other religions than Islam. So MY God squad hold the moral high ground :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:57 am

Don't hate him but dislike him because i find him arrogant and full of himself and that's nothing to do with his colour or religion :old:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:09 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amir_Khan_%28boxer%29 amir khan is english .... born and bred in bolton ... so to say people hate him for being a pakistani is pure bollocks! .... my grandfather was from ireland, that doesnt make me irish! :roll:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:15 am

taffyapple wrote: Dickheads arguing Over who has got the best and most powerful imaginary friend. because that's all religion is.

What a classic line :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:24 am

AHERNE wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amir_Khan_%28boxer%29 amir khan is english .... born and bred in bolton ... so to say people hate him for being a pakistani is pure bollocks! .... my grandfather was from ireland, that doesnt make me irish! :roll:

I don't HATE him for being a Pakistani. I just don't like them. I find them arrogant, ignorant
And the most racist people you will ever meet. The people of Bolton took him to their hearts
As a local lad, but as soon as he turned pro, and had got the fame and recognition the Olympics
Brings... Out came the Pakistan flags. Thats part of the reason he ain't so popular there.

Give me the Indians and Bangladeshis any day, proud of their roots but never forgetting that they CHOSE Britain
To live in. Pakistanis have a chip the size of a breeze block.