Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHY IS AMIR KHAN HATED?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:46 pm

If he wasn't Pakistani or a Muslim, you'd like him! :twisted: :twisted:

Re: WHY IS AMIR KHAN HATED?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:48 pm

Oh piss off! Its these kind of statements that make people dislike them!!

Hes an over rated and arrogant sod thats why hes disliked!

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:49 pm

seanmogs wrote:Oh piss off! Its these kind of statements that make people dislike them!!

What did he say? Please justify your comments.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:50 pm

adz-a32 wrote:If he wasn't Pakistani or a Muslim, you'd like him! :twisted: :twisted:

Thats a strong accusation kid. The guy who posted before was out of order but the rest of us dont like him simply because hes too arrogant and overrated

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:50 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
seanmogs wrote:Oh piss off! Its these kind of statements that make people dislike them!!

"I promise you all i will knock him out" Tara

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:51 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:If he wasn't Pakistani or a Muslim, you'd like him! :twisted: :twisted:

Thats a strong accusation kid. The guy who posted before was out of order but the rest of us dont like him simply because hes too arrogant and overrated

This

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:52 pm

What are you on about?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:53 pm

oh f**k off comments like this are pathetic! so are you saying all whites do not like kahn because hes muslim? surely thats stereotyping us?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:53 pm

seanmogs wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

It's coz that tw*t (who is Danny's dad) insulted the heritage. :evil:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:54 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:oh f**k off comments like this are pathetic! so are you saying all whites do not like kahn because hes muslim? surely thats stereotyping us?

Not all whites. Just the haters.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:56 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:

I agree with the highlighted part but he was defending his culture and heritage.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:56 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:oh f**k off comments like this are pathetic! so are you saying all whites do not like kahn because hes muslim? surely thats stereotyping us?

i do not like hopkins am i acist to blacks? i do not like david price am i racist to whites?, why does racism have to come into it, sorry to say but you wouldnt be defending him if you wernt a muslim(im guessing) but i garuntee its not ok for me to say this to you but you ok to say this to us! i am by no means a racist man btw

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:57 pm

no hate him cause hes a muslim hate the religion its evil and not right he says he fights for islam :roll:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:58 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

i do not like hopkins am i acist to blacks? i do not like david price am i racist to whites?, why does racism have to come into it, sorry to say but you wouldnt be defending him if you wernt a muslim(im guessing) but i garuntee its not ok for me to say this to you but you ok to say this to us! i am by no means a racist man btw

It is lack of justification that got me wondering.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:59 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

I agree with the highlighted part but he was defending his culture and heritage.

Unfortunalty I havent seen any of that. What I have seen is Khan getting full of himself which he has done throughout his career since turning proffesional. He was talking bout facing Mayweather before he had even fought Garcia

So you're saying everyone who hates Amir Khan are racist? Ridiculous.

It's nothing to do with colour there are plenty of white Muslims.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:00 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
BluebirdJM wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

It is lack of justification that got me wondering.

hes arrogant, he blaitently overlooked this guy always talking about mayweather and his plans for the future, get the job done first, hes done it every fight he thinks hes better than he is

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:00 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Unfortunalty I havent seen any of that. What I have seen is Khan getting full of himself which he has done throughout his career since turning proffesional. He was talking bout facing Mayweather before he had even fought Garcia

How's talking about facing Mayweather arrogant? He must have thought it through later.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:01 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
seanmogs wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

Stop making a fool of yourself.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Cant find anything of Garcia Snr being disrespectful to Khans heritage or culture :?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:02 pm

seanmogs wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
seanmogs wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

Angel Garcia wrote:
"His DNA is f***** up"

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:03 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:Cant find anything of Garcia Snr being disrespectful to Khans heritage or culture :?

http://mofofights.com/2012/07/angel-garcia-amir-khans-dna-is-fed-up/

adz-a32 wrote:
seanmogs wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
seanmogs wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

Angel Garcia wrote:
"His DNA is f***** up"

When and where was this? All I have seen is him stating the Khan is overrated

CjBluebird17 wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:Angel Garcia wrote:
"His DNA is f***** up"

When and where was this? All I have seen is him stating the Khan is overrated

http://mofofights.com/2012/07/angel-garcia-amir-khans-dna-is-fed-up/

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:04 pm

if someone said my dna is fucked up i wouldnt think it was a racist remark, id take it that he was slagging off my personality, but everyone takes things different ways

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:05 pm

adz-a32 wrote:
seanmogs wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
seanmogs wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:

Angel Garcia wrote:
"His DNA is f***** up"

So why do you feel the need to defend Khan on here and call people racist for not liiking him?

Do you understand that people will begin to hate when you are basically saying, 'you must like him because hes muslim or else youre racist'

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:06 pm

he's a tw*t, he'd be a tw*t if he was white and he'd be a tw*t if he was orange

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:06 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:if someone said my dna is fucked up i wouldnt think it was a racist remark, id take it that he was slagging off my personality, but everyone takes things different ways

True. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:07 pm

Tbf adz, this thread is a bit stupid, and you come across as a small minded fool making threads like this. Your basically saying anyone who don't like khan are racist lol think you should go outside and take in some fresh air if I'm honest, because you don't seem to be with it.