Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Newcastle Friendly?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:08 pm

Anyone going? Just looked on e-ticketing and almost every blocks shows as green :?

Re: Newcastle Friendly?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Booked mine. Still waiting for tickets though. Waiting for new ticket stocks to come in..

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:12 pm

I honestly don't know anyone that's bothering with it. It just doesn't seem to have any excitement factor with it, at the moment. Maybe a big signing by us or them prior to the match might increase interest, but I doubt it.

The only pre-season I'm going to is Forest Green.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:15 pm

Not many people will bother booking tickets for a friendly, most people will buy on the day 'cause it's only a friendly, I expect a crowd of about 10-12,000. Newcastle will take loads down here. I'm not going though, not interested at all!

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:15 pm

STeve_170 wrote:Booked mine. Still waiting for tickets though. Waiting for new ticket stocks to come in..

They said that for the Parma game last year, ended up with the old 2010/11 tickets though

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:18 pm

JonCCFC wrote:Not many people will bother booking tickets for a friendly, most people will buy on the day 'cause it's only a friendly, I expect a crowd of about 10-12,000. Newcastle will take loads down here. I'm not going though, not interested at all!

I've got to say, I'd be very surprised if we hit that figure. Still, it's the best part of 4 weeks away and a lot could happen by then.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:21 pm

CantonJack wrote:
STeve_170 wrote:Booked mine. Still waiting for tickets though. Waiting for new ticket stocks to come in..

They said that for the Parma game last year, ended up with the old 2010/11 tickets though

Dont mind that, just wish theyd hurry up sending them! My boys going mad waiting for them lol

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:45 pm

15 quid for a season ticket holder 20 for non, they can f*cking wait till closer to the date, pathertic prices for a training match if it was a big team id understand but its only newcastoe ffs

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:20 pm

I work saturdays so waiting to see if i can have the day off before booking

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:08 pm

i got no intrest in the newcastle friendly but i'll go if my mates are going for a day on the piss.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:34 am

Cant waittt :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:37 am

I'll be going, probably get my ticket on the day....can't wait, will be the start of something special i think.....I know its a friendly but still....buzzing

:ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:39 am

I've booked 5 seats and no, it's not because I've got a big arse! :D