Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Newbury Punch up video

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:18 pm

f*cking pathetic bunch of wankers on both sides....dragging down the reputation of both clubs yet again....well done you special special people

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:37 pm

ninianblue wrote:theres 11 minutes missing on that video, ? :roll:

The Police will have that

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:49 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol u lot realy cant take the truth.
Sat night u were taking the ous because blazzing posted so much shit on how the jacks got run and like every owner u club has had u jumped on the band wagon?but it turns out to be bull shit.
As for the canton i wonder how many on here were there?
Yes thes the footage but u lot only come out when we were headung back and ob were turning up so lets nit get to excited about this fellas as u made no efort to come out at first.
As for the races it was a good old scrap but the bollox posted on here as made u look right cunts now that footage has come out.

it don't matter how many was there, we've all seen the footage, that shit mob you had got backed down cowbridge road by about 7 cardiff. if there was loads of cardiff in the exchange, you wouldn't have gone near there.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:31 pm

murphy wrote:
Sat night u were taking the ous because blazzing posted so much shit on how the jacks got run and like every owner u club has had u jumped on the band wagon?but it turns out to be bull shit.
Yes thes the footage but u lot only come out when we were headung back and ob were turning up so lets nit get to excited about this fellas as u made no efort to come out at first.
As for the races it was a good old scrap but the bollox posted on here as made u look right cunts now that footage has come out.

it don't matter how many was there, we've all seen the footage, that shit mob you had got backed down cowbridge road by about 7 cardiff. if there was loads of cardiff in the exchange, you wouldn't have gone near there.

What does this prove?

If I go out tonight and hit a Man Utd fan des that then mean we are better than them? bigger than them? Get Champions League football on the back of it.....

just checking. :?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:43 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
murphy wrote:

What does this prove?

If I go out tonight and hit a Man Utd fan des that then mean we are better than them? bigger than them? Get Champions League football on the back of it.....

just checking. :?

Yes it does! Now go out, find one and beat him up, then report back to this messageboard. I'm sure there's plenty of them to chose from around the roath area.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:41 pm

i was there 69,missed you completely in the pub,i was in the shithouse chatting to a mate and then ahem powdering my nose.

one of you big hard scruffy muppets hit my missus,i saw red and was one of the first out of the doors.you lot disgraced yourselves outside,seriously f*cking rubbish,ob my arse they were hardly piling in from everywhere were they.you lot had plenty of time to get stuck in but you did f**k all.apart from walk,then jog,then trot backwards :lol:

you write like your fuckin special,the barmaid in the exchange said one ugly jack walked to the bar and said "can i have a pint of humlet un a pack of slim panalagers mish.