Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Newbury Punch up video

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:43 pm

swansealad69 wrote:U lot dont half talk shit?all this bull shit on how the jacks run and all the piss taken and yet was not sure on who was who but didnt see anyone running and a good scrap.
Stop talking shit ffs..because thats your problem u keep talking so much bolox that u start to belive it

This coming from the Jack who said there was just 6 jacks. :roll:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Looks like Cardiff heavily outnumbered but trying to take it to the Jacks who certainly werent running and giving as good as they got but 30 onto 10 so they should.

Wheres that Cardiff idiot who said 50 cardiff run 200 jacks :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Not that it matters, but given that the racegoers said it was going on in several different places for 30 minutes means that its not likely that everything is in this video, so it might be worth calming down over it ;)

Haven't even watched it. Its sad that this would happen at a bloody race event.

If you want to fight sort it out in a field away from everyone else -or get in a ring - 1 v1 against someone the same size.

What a novel idea, we could even sell tickets as long as the crowd didn't start :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:48 pm

carlccfc wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:U lot dont half talk shit?all this bull shit on how the jacks run and all the piss taken and yet was not sure on who was who but didnt see anyone running and a good scrap.
Stop talking shit ffs..because thats your problem u keep talking so much bolox that u start to belive it

Carl you know the gatehouse boys as you lived just up the road from the pub, they would not of run they stood and had a good tear up,but some of the rubbish that has been posted is embarrasing ffs.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:48 pm

how boring. two groups of balding middle aged men trying to act like stroppy teenagers while both sets of fans discuss it lovingly.

My God grow up. :roll:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:50 pm

RoathMagic wrote:how boring. two groups of balding middle aged men trying to act like stroppy teenagers while both sets of fans discuss it lovingly.

Be careful the 'Gatehouse Boys' are watching :roll:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:52 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:how boring. two groups of balding middle aged men trying to act like stroppy teenagers while both sets of fans discuss it lovingly.

Couldnt give a damn whos watching or reading. I live in 5 Balaclava road Roath. Ill tell nayone who wants to know how pathetic it is to their face if they want.

Makes a joke of our club. embarassing and pathetic.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:02 pm

Gatehouse boys ahahahahahahahahahaha wtf? Sounds like some camp baRn dancing group :lol: gatehouse boys LMFAO

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:21 pm

jinks-rct wrote:2mins 14s guy in white shirt :ayatollah: nice try buddy the thought was there :lol: :lol:

can't quite work out whether its a counter punch that takes him out or if he slipped

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:34 pm

RoathMagic wrote:

Couldnt give a damn whos watching or reading. I live in 5 Balaclava road Roath. Ill tell nayone who wants to know how pathetic it is to their face if they want.

Makes a joke of our club. embarassing and pathetic.

Your club being Swansea of course

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:35 pm

Hate these kind of vids.

OB rubbing their hands with glee. Helping them do there job & get people nicked :evil:

AS i said yesterday. Hope they all get nicked and goto prison. Horrible scenes. It's sad at football and it's even sadder away from it. Bunch of cunts each and everyone of them.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC loud and proud --------- sister sh*ggers.
stfu.gif
- you did, and always will be RUN.-------- gatehouse boys---------- wtf-------- are they?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Paulwallace wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:2mins 14s guy in white shirt :ayatollah: nice try buddy the thought was there :lol: :lol:

can't quite work out whether its a counter punch that takes him out or if he slipped

I think it was the windmill. took himself over.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:38 pm

*sigh*

Pot, kettle, black anyone?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:40 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

*sigh*

Pot, kettle, black anyone?

Irony is wasted on him Gareth

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:Hate these kind of vids.

OB rubbing their hands with glee. Helping them do there job & get people nicked :evil:

And why not? Good, hope they do get nicked.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:41 pm

shizzle wrote:AS i said yesterday. Hope they all get nicked and goto prison. Horrible scenes. It's sad at football and it's even sadder away from it. Bunch of cunts each and everyone of them.

knob head :evil:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:41 pm

shizzle wrote:

f*cking grass

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:46 pm

BadaBing wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Carl you know the gatehouse boys as you lived just up the road from the pub, they would not of run they stood and had a good tear up,but some of the rubbish that has been posted is embarrasing ffs.

I am having a go at Paul (Swansealad69) who claimed there was as few as 6 Jacks involved, which clearly the numbers are pretty equal to me, judging by that video.

And on the same token nobody from either side can claim any side backed down, again judging by the footage.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:48 pm

shizzle wrote:

:roll:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Violence like that is cowardly, illegal and very, very sad in this day and age.

You Cardiff fans should all realise more than anoyone after what happened at the Wales game at Wembley, it could easlity of happened here and left another son without a father. Over what? Those that condone it or think it's the right thing for 'lads' to do are small minded and stupid. Think about.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:00 pm

shizzle wrote:Violence like that is cowardly, illegal and very, very sad in this day and age.

You Cardiff fans should all realise more than anoyone after what happened at the Wales game at Wembley, it could easlity of happened here and left another son without a father. Over what? Those that condone it or think it's the right thing for 'lads' to do are small minded and stupid. Think about.

hang on you dont know what kicked it off do you? so get off your high horse ffs fights happen every night of the week up and down the country

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:04 pm

If what I've read is accurate, what are swansea fans doing starting anti Cardiff songs at a horse racing event? Does their obsession know no bounds?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:If what I've read is accurate, what are swansea fans doing starting anti Cardiff songs at a horse racing event? Does their obsession know no bounds?

you are right pissed up dicks singing there stupid gypo songs :twisted:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:16 pm

Shizzle have you had a back hander somewhere down the line?

Why would you want some of your own chored? (regardless of what side of the fence you sit)

Wrongun in my book.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:17 pm

Gota be said, but the ones on the left look like a right bunch of scruffy fukas lol

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:26 pm

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:28 pm

RoathMagic wrote:zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thank f**k for that. The baby is sleeping.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:30 pm

Carl wtf are u talking about??when did i say ther was 6 jacks u clown..
f**k me u making things up now aswell..