Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Newbury Punch up video

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Just seen this :?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fA4cxdu_CU

Re: Newbury Punch up video

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Didn't take long for the youtube vids to start apearing.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:18 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Didn't take long for the youtube vids to start apearing.

And proving you lot can spin a tale did'nt see anyone running just having a good punch up :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:22 pm

BadaBing wrote:
mr'mogreenz wrote:Didn't take long for the youtube vids to start apearing.

And proving you lot can spin a tale did'nt see anyone running just having a good punch up :lol:

Why you telling me for? I wasn't there and couldn't give a fuk what went on or who run who. As far as I'm concerned it happened at a horse race and got fukall to do with our club or yors for that matter.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:25 pm

I agree with you on that evidence
:P

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:27 pm

I wish the ones filming it would shut the f**k up
I think the bystanders are enjoying it :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:33 pm

U lot dont half talk shit?all this bull shit on how the jacks run and all the piss taken and yet was not sure on who was who but didnt see anyone running and a good scrap.
Stop talking shit ffs..because thats your problem u keep talking so much bolox that u start to belive it

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:33 pm

2mins 14s guy in white shirt :ayatollah: nice try buddy the thought was there :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:34 pm

theres 11 minutes missing on that video, ? :roll:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:35 pm

ninianblue wrote:theres 11 minutes missing on that video, ? :roll:

.....and so it begins.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Oh the missing 11 minutes.That'll go down in folklore with you lying cunts now. :oops:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:37 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
ninianblue wrote:theres 11 minutes missing on that video, ? :roll:

.....and so it begins.

yeah, i should have been a detective :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:43 pm

Dads aaaaaaarmy.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Looks even Stevens to me - I don't know who's who but no running so can we let it lie now ?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:18 pm

embarrassing

Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:39 pm

swansealad69 wrote:U lot dont half talk shit?all this bull shit on how the jacks run and all the piss taken and yet was not sure on who was who but didnt see anyone running and a good scrap.
Stop talking shit ffs..because thats your problem u keep talking so much bolox that u start to belive it

us talk shit? it was you clowns who reckon 4 jacks done 400 cardiff in milan :lol:

swansealad, you should change your name to swanseaidiot69 because thats all you are, nothing but an idiot.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:40 pm

jacks to the left cardiff to the right

Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Murphy the prick as ever..wish u were in the ninian that day.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Cardiff the ones in the suits. I know your changing to red but did they have to get themselves all covered in bloody just to join in. :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:16 pm

where's blazing saddles , what a bullshitter
the suits took a leathering :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:22 pm

waddle wrote:where's blazing saddles , what a bullshitter
the suits took a leathering :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:23 pm

It was the one thing that they all thought they were better than us at,their saving grace if you like.And now they haven't even got that.

Cardiff City FC - R.I.P :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:27 pm

swansea had upper hand first of al :o l then they got smashed :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Wow all the jacks have turned up on this thread, must be on day release from the looney bin and made a dash to an internet cafe to get on their favourite web page, bless :D

wez 1927 wrote:swansea had upper hand first of al :o l then they got smashed :lol:

posted by your own fans you fuckwit

the lanes in ely » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:46 pm

I have heard about 20 different stories so far, but what I do know is the Cardiff lads who were invloved came back battered so the jacks didnt simply just run away. I got told first that it was 30 on 30 and jacks got backed of about 20 yards the whole time, then i got told 'oo we were f*cking outnumbered they had to coaches thats why we didnt do them'. my view is I think the jacks had the upper hand but no one will admit that ever. who knows aye just the lads who were doing the fighting really. and they cant seem to get there story sraight both mobs will claim victrory. It seems both had a good go though and only the cctv will tell all.

6 bysedd wrote:It was the one thing that they all thought they were better than us at,their saving grace if you like.And now they haven't even got that.

Can't remember any claims that we are better at horse racing than you? :? But now you mention it yes we probably are ;)

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:36 pm

6 bysedd wrote:It was the one thing that they all thought they were better than us at,their saving grace if you like.And now they haven't even got that.

Behave a bunch of drunks at the races is hardly the same is it, all pathetic imo
Last edited by BluebirdJM on Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:37 pm

BadaBing wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:swansea had upper hand first of al :o l then they got smashed :lol:

I have heard about 20 different stories so far, but what I do know is the Cardiff lads who were invloved came back battered so the jacks didnt simply just run away. I got told first that it was 30 on 30 and jacks got backed of about 20 yards the whole time, then i got told 'oo we were f*cking outnumbered they had to coaches thats why we didnt do them'. my view is I think the jacks had the upper hand but no one will admit that ever. who knows aye just the lads who were doing the fighting really. and they cant seem to get there story sraight both mobs will claim victrory. It seems both had a good go though and only the cctv will tell all.

watched the footage knob head or are you too smacked up to see it? :evil: ,

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:39 pm

BadaBing wrote:

Oh that's as clear as shit :roll: Of course you never get Jacks pretending to be Cardiff on a message board ;)

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:42 pm

Not that it matters, but given that the racegoers said it was going on in several different places for 30 minutes means that its not likely that everything is in this video, so it might be worth calming down over it ;)

Haven't even watched it. Its sad that this would happen at a bloody race event.

If you want to fight sort it out in a field away from everyone else -or get in a ring - 1 v1 against someone the same size.