Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If Bellamy signs this season...

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:41 pm

I genuinely believe we will get promoted, i think he's still that good :ayatollah:

I know we didn't quite make it last time he was here, and i also know one man definitely does not make a team...
but i think with the core of workmanlike players and talent we have here at the moment (Turner, Gunnarsson, McNaughton, Whittingham, Cowie, Mason) etc, adding a bit of pace and creativity in the shape of Bellamy and that Korean bloke is EXACTLY what we need, and what we were lacking last season :ayatollah:

Re: If Bellamy signs this season...

Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:11 pm

but he needs to play up front not out wide just my opinion :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:20 pm

ANDYBLUE wrote:but he needs to play up front not out wide just my opinion :ayatollah:

see im not sure, i think that on the left of a front 3 of him, Mason and Kim would be his best position for us! i like to see him go past players but still get involved in the attacking play which is what this formation would allow him to do :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:28 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
ANDYBLUE wrote:but he needs to play up front not out wide just my opinion :ayatollah:

see im not sure, i think that on the left of a front 3 of him, Mason and Kim would be his best position for us! i like to see him go past players but still get involved in the attacking play which is what this formation would allow him to do :ayatollah:

Mason behind Veli with Bellamy and Kim out wide would be ideal :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:43 pm

RFMH wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:

Mason behind Veli with Bellamy and Kim out wide would be ideal :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Where does Whitss fit in this formation? As we'll need Mutch and Gunnarson to anchor that team otherwise we'll ship goals like no tomorrow.