Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So, What sort of player is Kim Bo ?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:32 pm

Winger, central midfielder, worker or playmaker.

Wish malky would stop getting these guys I've never heard of :lol:

Hope he's a winger, we are moving toward having a team full of central midfielders the way its going

Re: So, What sort of player is Kim Bo ?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:34 pm

I second that. I don't know anything about Velikonja or Kim. Hopefully a winger, but then I feel sorry for Conway when we sign Bellamy

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:35 pm

CantonJack wrote:I second that. I don't know anything about Velikonja or Kim. Hopefully a winger, but then I feel sorry for Conway when we sign Bellamy

I don't know , maybe between them they can last 46 games. :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Winger/attacking mid by the looks of it, from what i have seen of him i would play him on the right of a front 3 i wouldnt call him a winger though, but who knows

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:36 pm

Watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVU-d0XbxxA :ayatollah:

to me he looks like a 'winger' who likes to come inside and play behind the striker.

Looks like he has pace, and alot of craft, is able to play tight through balls etc.

Looks an awesome player in my opinion :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:45 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:Watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVU-d0XbxxA :ayatollah:

to me he looks like a 'winger' who likes to come inside and play behind the striker.

Looks like he has pace, and alot of craft, is able to play tight through balls etc.

Looks an awesome player in my opinion :ayatollah:

Cheers. I can't tell much from that video, but if the good bits are him then welcome to Cardiff.... 'Legs'.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Doesn't look like a winger to me. A midfield player who can play wide perhaps, but that is not the same thing. We really do need an out and out winger with real pace. Hope we get one soon.