Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ashley Cole

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:29 am

What a f*cking melt. :roll:

Releasing a statetment saying he understands Rios comments and they are still "good friends"

Looks like Rio was right. Melted like a choc ice. :roll:

Re: Ashley Cole

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:41 pm

Better than f**king moaning about it.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:03 am

They must have their own personal understanding of what 'choc ice' means then! :)

Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:13 am

CP76 wrote:What a f*cking melt. :roll:

Releasing a statetment saying he understands Rios comments and they are still "good friends"

You complained when Anton made a fuss now moaning Cole hasn't made a fuss

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:30 am

The most frightening thing about all this racial insult nonsense is that the likes of Rio Fredinand (along with John Salako/Paul Elliott) are setting the agenda on what is racially acceptable to say.

He is against a white man (John Terry) defending himself against a false racial allegation but now says that an obvious racial comment is 'banter' because he said it. I wonder what his reaction would have been if JT had called his brother a 'choc ice?'

It is about time these inverted racists were brought to book IMHO because they are just as bad as any white racist.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:39 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:The most frightening thing about all this racial insult nonsense is that the likes of Rio Fredinand (along with John Salako/Paul Elliott) are setting the agenda on what is racially acceptable to say.

He is against a white man (John Terry) defending himself against a false racial allegation but now says that an obvious racial comment is 'banter' because he said it. I wonder what his reaction would have been if JT had called his brother a 'choc ice?'

It is about time these inverted racists were brought to book IMHO because they are just as bad as any white racist.

You'r not wrong.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:16 am

2blue2handle wrote:

WTF?!?!?

Please show me where I am complaining that Ashley Cole hasnt made a fuss?

Im calling him a sad c**t for feeling the need to release a statement proclaiming he and Wio are best of buddies when its plainly obvious Wio doesnt think that. Arselicking little c**t.

I imagine Cole to be a right slimey toad abusing the ferdinands to Terry, and Terry to the Ferdinands.

You cannot run with the fox and the hounds as they say.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:20 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:The most frightening thing about all this racial insult nonsense is that the likes of Rio Fredinand (along with John Salako/Paul Elliott) are setting the agenda on what is racially acceptable to say.

People are too PC and scared to stand up to their blatant propoganda. Someone needs to take Rio down a peg or two. He thinks hes Martin Luhter King ffs.

Black footballers union by christ. Can you imagine the outcry if there was a white footballers union ?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:29 am

2blue2handle wrote:

it,s the double standards luke.why hasn,t a member of the public jumped in a felt ashleys pain?because there is no mileage in it and no brownie points to gain.personally i think it,s best left as you say but there again so should john terry,s case.i doubt for one minute the people behind bringing the case thought for one minute the impact it could have on j,t,s family.on a side issue a black friend stopped his car on my estate a few weeks ago .he got out and we had a quick chat.the lad was from west brom and had a g/f here and a kid before splitting up and going back after many years to west brom.the lad was visiting his grandaughter,daughter and step kids. i asked him what west brom was like now and he started moaning about there being too many foriengers.poles eveywhere he said :D .to me he has a point as he is a born and bred brit but imagine if he were white saying it about blacks?