Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

great to see khan battered

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:36 am

a gobby fool who is just hyped up put in his place good and proper by garcia, khan said every victory he does for Islam, well mohammed didnt save him today, brilliant

Re: great to see khan battered

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:41 am

What's wrong with what he said?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:41 am

chin like a 2 year old girl ha cocky t**t

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:51 am

lilybull wrote:a gobby fool who is just hyped up put in his place good and proper by garcia, khan said every victory he does for Islam, well mohammed didnt save him today, brilliant

What he says is no different to any other fighter thanking their god and most do.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:11 am

CP76 wrote:
lilybull wrote:a gobby fool who is just hyped up put in his place good and proper by garcia, khan said every victory he does for Islam, well mohammed didnt save him today, brilliant

What he says is no different to any other fighter thanking their god and most do.

that,s true .lot,s of fighters do it.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:27 am

What a Stupid comment you moron......

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:19 pm

f*cking disgusting, never has a thread had a bigger hidden message before. As said, American fighters 'praise the lord' for his win, he can't?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:23 pm

You like seeing lose coz he's a Muslim? You sicken me! :twisted:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:26 pm

gutting i done garcia to win in the 5th round 66-1

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:00 pm

Khan needed bringin back down to earth on about fighting mayweather etc wouldn't lace his f*cking boots, I'd like to see him get knocked out by kell brook next, good boxer khan just talks shit too much

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:20 pm

Being pedantic Mohammed was a prophet of Islam not the God. Indeed the God Khan prays to is the same God that Christians and Jews also pray to; it is just that they don't believe Mohammed was a prophet.

That said even if Khan had Mohammed Jesus and Moses in his corner I doubt he could ever be a world class boxer.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Being pedantic Mohammed was a prophet of Islam not the God. Indeed the God Khan prays to is the same God that Christians and Jews also pray to; it is just that they don't believe Mohammed was a prophet.

That said even if Khan had Mohammed Jesus and Moses in his corner I doubt he could ever be a world class boxer.

Being pedantic, you don't get to be a world champion unless you're a world class boxer! ;) :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:45 pm

Overthemoon wrote:

Being pedantic, you don't get to be a world champion unless you're a world class boxer! ;) :ayatollah:

;) :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:48 pm

Overthemoon wrote:

;) :lol:

:) :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Garcia's left hook was like a train. That first hit was a monster and Khan got up in all fairness.

Deserved to lose and maybe it'll make him lose the 'King' moniker and the superstar tag.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:04 pm

adz-a32 wrote:You like seeing lose coz he's a Muslim? You sicken me! :twisted:

well get better soon :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:29 pm

A slight sniff of an anti-islamic agenda here perhaps?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:24 pm

lilybull wrote:

f**k off you dumb c**t. People like you are why the UK is not going forward. :evil:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:02 am

adz-a32 wrote:
lilybull wrote:

f**k off you dumb c**t. People like you are why the UK is not going forward. :evil:

going backwards due to forced mass immigration, high population, and weak minded liberal fools :roll:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:05 am

robinsonisgod7 wrote:Garcia's left hook was like a train. That first hit was a monster and Khan got up in all fairness.

Deserved to lose and maybe it'll make him lose the 'King' moniker and the superstar tag.

Khan was lucky the first punch caught him on the shoulder before his chin! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Sorry to all our Scottish posters but worse than Khan is Jim Watt :evil:

f**k me he's an annoying c**t.

"you could tell by the punches Garcia threw and missed with that there
Was a lot of power behind them?

:?

Erm.... How? "jam" you dull fucker! :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:07 pm

lilybull wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
lilybull wrote:

going backwards due to forced mass immigration, high population, and weak minded liberal fools :roll:

Okay, let's lock down the country, erect some death camps, and promote fervent far-right beliefs. That'll get the wheels rolling!

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:17 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
lilybull wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
lilybull wrote:

Okay, let's lock down the country, erect some death camps, and promote fervent far-right beliefs. That'll get the wheels rolling!

why is anyone who challanges immigration instantly labelled a nazi, death camps etc, come on, common sense says enough is enough, cant you see the welsh culture dying out unless something is done to stop this ? I mean plaid cymru are a huge sell out, internationalists, common sense politics says enough is enough, lets promote the welsh culture not overseas cultures

Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:17 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
lilybull wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
lilybull wrote:

But he's right, at least partially. The country is in an unemployment hole. There is no money
In the country. Housing stock at an all-time low. No industry. Not much going on.....

Yet we still open our arms out to fake asylum seekers by the thousand every week, then we
Let them stay while we decide if they are genuine or not when we know full well they should
Be getting fucked right off...We give them a house, feed them
Clothe them...

why is it a far right or racist belief to say " enough is enough"

A curb on immigration is a f*cking few million light years away from death camps :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:06 pm

taffyapple wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
lilybull wrote:
adz-a32 wrote:
lilybull wrote:

But he's right, at least partially. The country is in an unemployment hole. There is no money
In the country. Housing stock at an all-time low. No industry. Not much going on.....

Yet we still open our arms out to fake asylum seekers by the thousand every week, then we
Let them stay while we decide if they are genuine or not when we know full well they should
Be getting fucked right off...We give them a house, feed them
Clothe them...

why is it a far right or racist belief to say " enough is enough"

A curb on immigration is a f*cking few million light years away from death camps :lol:

careful now the lefties will have you strung up for voicing an opinion! :lol:

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:21 pm

My points were clearly in order, the death camps were linked to the 'high population' as opposed to immigration directly (which is hugely beneficial to this country).

Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:04 pm

OhhhGa wrote:My points were clearly in order, the death camps were linked to the 'high population' as opposed to immigration directly (which is hugely beneficial to this country).

Thats just daft. How can mentioning death camps be in order. Not even racists necessarily
believe in mass murder.

Some immigration is beneficial. Immigrants should apply for jobs before coming here.
If there is a job waiting then come on in, your needed.

Tens of thousands of false asylum seekers are not. It means the very first thing they do
when entering Britain is to tell a lie. No thank you.

Same as the other fuckers sneaking in. Its illegal to sneak into Britain. So f**k off back where
you came from if you cant abide by the very first British law you come across

Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:17 pm

taffyapple wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:My points were clearly in order, the death camps were linked to the 'high population' as opposed to immigration directly (which is hugely beneficial to this country).

Thats just daft. How can mentioning death camps be in order. Not even racists necessarily
believe in mass murder.

Some immigration is beneficial. Immigrants should apply for jobs before coming here.
If there is a job waiting then come on in, your needed.

Tens of thousands of false asylum seekers are not. It means the very first thing they do
when entering Britain is to tell a lie. No thank you.

Same as the other fuckers sneaking in. Its illegal to sneak into Britain. So f**k off back where
you came from if you cant abide by the very first British law you come across

Noo, in order as in 12345 order; sequential order.