Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I was wrong to believe everything Tan said....

Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:39 am

I trusted him, wish I hadn't. He's mugged us off over this rebranding.

There... Cleansed my soul!

Now.... Maybe the doom and gloom merchants who have said we wouldn't sign anyone
The ones who say our transfer targets are deliberately leaked so we don't have to buy
Them. Those that say Malky is a little dogs body for VT. Those who say Malkys idea of
A signing is to get workhorses with no flair.........

Own up. :lol:

Re: I was wrong to believe everything Tan said....

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:52 am

Hope to be proven wrong with Malkys style of play this year.

Will NEVER forgive Tan for the rebrand though.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 am

Exactly, what was it the Romans did for us :?:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:01 am

BigGwynram wrote:Exactly, what was it the Romans did for us :?:

Are you going to admit you were wrong about thinking Thailand was in Malaysia, Gwyn? :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:03 am

went back home in the end Gwyn, and ROME fell. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;) ;) CCFC

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:07 am

taffyapple wrote:I trusted him, wish I hadn't. He's mugged us off over this rebranding.

There... Cleansed my soul!

Now.... Maybe the doom and gloom merchants who have said we wouldn't sign anyone
The ones who say our transfer targets are deliberately leaked so we don't have to buy
Them. Those that say Malky is a little dogs body for VT. Those who say Malkys idea of
A signing is to get workhorses with no flair.........

Own up. :lol:

every one would want to trust new owners.some give more time than others.that,s always the case t.a.i never turned on the chinaman at blues last year.now i,m either sort it or go.others were singing all season about him.there again he hasn,t directly lied to us.regarding malky if you get the flair then it looks like he built the house right.solid foundations.any new singing is going to know about ccfc work ethic.that youth you brought from us mutch,he has both craft and graft.fair play to you t.a

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:28 am

Personally i cannot wait for the so called true Blues who said they would never step in the CCS because of the rebranding keep their promises and i for one will be delighted when we are going for glory this coming season it's going to be very interesting to see who comes skulking back to watch CARDIFF CITY FC :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:41 am

T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:Personally i cannot wait for the so called true Blues who said they would never step in the CCS because of the rebranding keep their promises and i for one will be delighted when we are going for glory this coming season it's going to be very interesting to see who comes skulking back to watch CARDIFF CITY FC :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

do you think anybody in the blue camp is complaining just to be awkward?some of these lads have gone over land and sea with ccfc.i,d say they are deeply troubled by these changes.gloating won,t heal rifts

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:38 am

The trouble is the blue side think its all a step to far with the rebranding and have immense pride in the blue home kit and badge and will do anything to defend are garrison.

Then you have the Red side who most dont really want the red but will but up with it for the good of the future of CCFC and take the money.

There is NO happy medium no fence to sit on and the one side is in some cases arguing with the other and i can see no end to it.Its a massive debate that will run and run.

I am in the blue camp 100 % but all this red and blue shit has divided the fans and some will say no it hasnt .Well it has end of just look at the very heated debates on here.

You can look at tan in two different ways back him or go against him thats the divide.

For me he has ruined my club for others he is building a club but at a very big cost because the heart and soul of a football club is us the fans and we have always stuck together and been united .Not anymore so what ever side you stick with that to me is what Tan has achieved and it makes me fume to a point I got smoke comeing out my ears.

How do we fix it ?The answer is we cant fix it so we will just keep argueing or debating are point with now outcome and that is very sad for Cardiff City football club and Tan did it . :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:54 am

The two camps should be:

1. Come and support the city, accept whats happened, and put your balls back in your pants and get on with it as usual. This is still our City's local team, and we should get behind them no matter what happens.

then there's the:

2. I'm not setting foot in that stadium ever again as I don't approve or accept any of the recent changes!(or until they return our club to how it was before!) They can stick it up there arse.

The sooner you chose which camp you're in, the better for the rest of us so we can just all get on with it.... Stop bitching about it, and make your choice! :D

:ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:59 am

Although I'm not happy with us playing in red I think we will sell shit loads of red shirts here if Kim bo signs , if you remember when we had inamoto here we had loads of Asian fans coming to the game to watch him , and I think we will be seeing lots of red shirts sold with Kim bo on the back with there "lucky" colour
Last edited by darran1927 on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:00 am

Merlin wrote:The two camps should be:

1. Come and support the city, accept whats happened, and put your balls back in your pants and get on with it as usual. This is still our City's local team, and we should get behind them no matter what happens.

then there's the:

2. I'm not setting foot in that stadium ever again as I don't approve or accept any of the recent changes!(or until they return our club to how it was before!) They can stick it up there arse.

The sooner you chose which camp you're in, the better for the rest of us so we can just all get on with it.... Stop bitching about it, and make your choice! :D

Camp 1 for me Craig and this season will be my 48th as a fully paid up member.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:04 am

I'm in camp 1 , not happy about the red but can't wait for season to start , I will wear blue to home games though in a peaceful protest :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:05 am

Missing the point somewhat here gents.

It's not so much the red v blue issue but the miserable negative fuckers who
Cannot find a good word to say and are constantly complaining the manager
Isn't really trying to sign players... Cos he's under orders etc.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:08 am

I'm in camp 1 , not happy about the red but can't wait for season to start , I will wear blue to home games though in a peaceful protest :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:09 am

darran1927 wrote:I'm in camp 1 , not happy about the red but can't wait for season to start , I will wear blue to home games though in a peaceful protest :lol:

this!! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:10 am

jtc wrote:
T-G-I-ROBINFRIDAY wrote:Personally i cannot wait for the so called true Blues who said they would never step in the CCS because of the rebranding keep their promises and i for one will be delighted when we are going for glory this coming season it's going to be very interesting to see who comes skulking back to watch CARDIFF CITY FC :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah: :lol:

do you think anybody in the blue camp is complaining just to be awkward?some of these lads have gone over land and sea with ccfc.i,d say they are deeply troubled by these changes.gloating won,t heal rifts

Yes they did (travel) and to some extent it makes their decisions to abandon THEIR club even more baffling. I don't think anyone of us would have CHOSEN the re-branding but most accept it was the lesser of two evils, i.e. a change of colour to keep the money man happy or potential stagnation and/or oblivion

Surely it's better to complain from within than to walk away. Who is that going to effect more? :? :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:20 am

Additionally (and I kid you not) I have spoken to three or four of the 'money back' people who have admitted privately that they had 'ulterior motives' for asking for their money back

One, who did not attend the meeting but was contacted personally by Mr Whiteley, was in two minds at the end of last season because his partner had changed working patterns and it meant the only day they were all together was on a Saturday. But he got drawn in by the Wembley thing and this re-branding 'protest' allowed him to get his money back

He said Mr Whiteley was superb on the telephone and was genuine in his wish that people didn't walk away. However, in that guys eyes, the decision was irreversible for family reasons and not really anything to do with the actual re-branding

I know SOME feel they have a genuine grievance but how many more were there like the guy above?? :( :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:25 am

I know someone who donated his refund money to charity

Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:39 am

Camp 1 for me as well, i think the vast majority of city fans are in this camp and as for what taffyapple is saying about certain fans, i totally agree with him, it,s almost as if some of them want the city to fail so they can say "i told you so"

Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:44 am

cityone wrote:Camp 1 for me as well, i think the vast majority of city fans are in this camp and as for what taffyapple is saying about certain fans, i totally agree with him, it,s almost as if some of them want the city to fail so they can say "i told you so"

Adam Brown and Daya support other teams though. They dont class as fans of ccfc.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:17 pm

CP76 wrote:I know someone who donated his refund money to charity

Now THAT is a class thing to do!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
jtc wrote:

Yes they did (travel) and to some extent it makes their decisions to abandon THEIR club even more baffling. I don't think anyone of us would have CHOSEN the re-branding but most accept it was the lesser of two evils, i.e. a change of colour to keep the money man happy or potential stagnation and/or oblivion

Surely it's better to complain from within than to walk away. Who is that going to effect more? :? :ayatollah:

each will make their own choice.won,t make them less ccfc .you,ll have to wait a while to see if the money men are right .if you don,t go up it will be interesting to see how tan feels then

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:24 pm

taffy123 wrote:went back home in the end Gwyn, and ROME fell. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;) ;) CCFC

That was after dominating the known world for nearly a 1,000 years. I'll take that for CCFC ;)

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:29 pm

castleblue wrote:
Merlin wrote:The two camps should be:

then there's the:

Camp 1 for me Craig and this season will be my 48th as a fully paid up member.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I like this Camp 1 or 2 thing, it is much better than saying anti-blue/rebranding or pro-red/rebranding etc.

BTW Camp 1 for me to.