Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Are house prices reafy to crash

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:27 am

Might be time to sell up and downsize or put your money under the mattress.

Domt buy for ffssake --rent till things pick up

http://info.moneyweek.com/special-free- ... fAodY3hLRg

an average Cardiff
be semi is already down to about 150 grand it will be down by another 30 grand soon.

SEll Sell SEll --and dont buy at the momemt

Re: Are house prices reafy to crash

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:37 am

It could well be true, but according to the news, Cardiff even when house prices started to fall, Cardiff was still going up.
But now its been let out of the bag that Cardiff will get another 7000 homes to start, then there talking about 20,to 40,000 new homes.
So that would drive house prices down in Cardiff not to mention all the green land we again will lose.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:55 am

Looks like some Magazine printers are hawking around their wares by scarmongering and offering a few free subscriptions to make some money ,fact is we are an Island and nobody is building houses at the moment and most people especially the young are desperate to rent....... people need somewhere to live so i would suggest this topic to be taken with a pinch of salt i have two properties and i am making very good money on rental off one as i bought the houses several years ago the house i rent is my pension as pensions are f**d and you will never beat bricks and mortar for investment and dont let anybody tell you otherwise .

Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:04 am

FORGET all the stories Houses are not being built fast enough(fact) and house prices will go up