Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

those CITY LADS today at the racing

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:03 pm

wonder if they were BLUE or red? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC :? :? :? :?
slapping.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: those CITY LADS today at the racing

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:20 pm

Brought a lot into perspective for me today. We can have our interal disputes and debates but let's all make sure that to the outside world we are still as one :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Brought a lot into perspective for me today. We can have our interal disputes and debates but let's all make sure that to the outside world we are still as one :ayatollah:

Words fail me.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:32 pm

6 bysedd wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:Brought a lot into perspective for me today. We can have our interal disputes and debates but let's all make sure that to the outside world we are still as one :ayatollah:

Words fail me.

Innit.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:34 pm

Didn't take long for a couple of bites. Don't you just love this jack fishing :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:34 am

taffy123 wrote:wonder if they were BLUE or red? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: CCFC :? :? :? :?
slapping.gif

Neither - they were idiots bringing our club into disrepute :oops:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:41 am

Spot on mate.
I have a feeling that there will be a better atmosphere at the CCD this year.
Not in support of the red but because of the changes to red.
Those that still attend will be galvanized.