Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:28 pm

5th round

Re: Haye Wins.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:32 pm

CityBlue1 wrote:5th round

Absolutely convincing :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:37 pm

wouldnt say convincing, chisora hit haye with some big shots to was warming up to a war but haye caught chisora with some lovely crisp shots and fairplay to haye cracking finish

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:38 pm

wouldnt say convincing, chisora hit haye with some big shots to was warming up to a war but haye caught chisora with some lovely crisp shots and fairplay to haye cracking finish

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Out of the 2, I'm glad haye won! I really detest that wannabe ghetto rat gangsta chisora. Great to see the disrespectful muppet flat on the canvas where he belongs. Only downside to it is, we will now have haye mouthing off again asif he's mohamad ali.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:49 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Out of the 2, I'm glad haye won! I really detest that wannabe ghetto rat gangsta chisora. Great to see the disrespectful muppet flat on the canvas where he belongs. Only downside to it is, we will now have haye mouthing off again asif he's mohamad ali.

yeah shame one of them had to win!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Haye has beaten the hardest bloke in the ring but i bet he wasn't in the top 10 of those watching!!

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:54 pm

that was embarrassing for Derek Chisora. He's the biggest tw*t wearing gloves at Upton Park since Robert Green.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:57 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:that was embarrassing for Derek Chisora. He's the biggest tw*t wearing gloves at Upton Park since Robert Green.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:59 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:that was embarrassing for Derek Chisora. He's the biggest tw*t wearing gloves at Upton Park since Robert Green.

:lol:
Any of you watching Khan later :?: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:43 pm

I was hoping for a rocky moment where they both connect at same time and knock each other out

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:27 am

The tossers should never have been allowed to fight - hyped up second rate dross. :oops:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:18 am

mugsy wrote:The tossers should never have been allowed to fight - hyped up second rate dross. :oops:

agree but my £10 bet at 15-1 for Haye to win in the 5th made me a very happy man lol

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:38 am

mr'mogreenz wrote:Out of the 2, I'm glad haye won! I really detest that wannabe ghetto rat gangsta chisora. Great to see the disrespectful muppet flat on the canvas where he belongs. Only downside to it is, we will now have haye mouthing off again asif he's mohamad ali.

:lol: spot on. You can hear it already:

My toe etc are properly healed now, I'm ready to take on the klitchkos and
Unify all the belts. I'm back!! Feel me bruv.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:19 am

taffyapple wrote:

:lol: spot on. You can hear it already:

My toe etc are properly healed now, I'm ready to take on the klitchkos and
Unify all the belts. I'm back!! Feel me bruv.

:D just saying to my g/f both are a disgrace to british boxing.we have had some proper gents outside the ring.when i compare lennox to these pair...

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:32 am

and now the 2 of them are the best of mates..

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:02 am

ninianblue wrote:and now the 2 of them are the best of mates..

respek bro respek

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:08 am

ninianblue wrote:and now the 2 of them are the best of mates..

i,v got the book called the big if-johny owen.remember watching him as a kid.now we,re talking about a proper boxer and a true gent.lovely fellow.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:22 am

its just so hilarious. both fighters wanted to kill each other before the fight? maybe hyped up for sky . money money. money. then after the fight there like shaking hands and having a laugh together. all publicity stunts.