Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

1 ayatollah being 1 round, how many until its over.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:20 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .

Chisora is a fat rude boy wannabe wanker. I want him to batter Haye but Haye to win. It won't happen though unfortunately. Haye is lighter but in superb shape.

Haye in the :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

On my 5th pint. :P :P :P :P

Re: 1 ayatollah being 1 round, how many until its over.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:22 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

haye

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:23 pm

Karl wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

haye

f**k me, optimistic! :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:30 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: KO

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:27 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: Chisora is fing rubbish much as i hate to say it only his determination to beat haye will carry him past the first!

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:30 pm

taffy123 wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: KO

well in :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:37 pm

BluebirdJM wrote:
taffy123 wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: KO

well in :ayatollah:

luck. you only picked 5th cos i went 4th.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:38 pm

bugger Haye in six!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Is there a cash prize???

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:41 pm

Bluebird working in swansea wrote:bugger Haye in six!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Is there a cash prize???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

your username is classic! I might change mine to Anthony, work at orange for 2 years. haha.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:41 pm

:lol: -- did i bollocks, i knows my shit lads. :lol: :lol:
signing in the rain.gif
and to think people say i'am punch drunk. :old:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:43 pm

Bluebird working in swansea wrote:bugger Haye in six!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Is there a cash prize???

oops my bag fifth got to stay off the Bow!!

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:
Is there a cash prize???

your username is classic! I might change mine to Anthony, work at orange for 2 years. haha.

it was that or C is for Cardiff thats good enough for me!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Not being funny but i work with some good boys but swansea unfortunatly like the rest of South Wales is Fucked!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:48 pm

Bluebird working in swansea wrote:
Is there a cash prize???

it was that or C is for Cardiff thats good enough for me!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Not being funny but i work with some good boys but swansea unfortunatly like the rest of South Wales is Fucked!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

get engaged to a wealthy english bird...worked out well for me. :D I just ignore the 6 fingers.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Is there a cash prize???

get engaged to a wealthy english bird...worked out well for me. :D I just ignore the 6 fingers.

Bit late now i'm married to a lovely lady from PT, Lived in London for a few years and got to0 be honest i hated it!! :D

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:56 pm

Different up here, I hate London unless on a football away day. Merseyside is a big port area as you may know, with a great sense of humour like South Wales. Most scousers are of Irish & Welsh decendency anyway so they are virtually family :? . People always say to me 'scouse not English', backwards fuckers but I admire it....love it up here.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:07 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:Different up here, I hate London unless on a football away day. Merseyside is a big port area as you may know, with a great sense of humour like South Wales. Most scousers are of Irish & Welsh decendency anyway so they are virtually family :? . People always say to me 'scouse not English', backwards fuckers but I admire it....love it up here.

I was a student up there and then worked u there in Iselworth just full of bell ends oi you Welsh your all the same yeah attitude, whatever i actually watched us lose to Hayes town at Brentfords ground, can't comment on scousers but the one i know from working in Barry Island was fullof shit!!

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:08 pm

get back to ELY, its in your blood boyo. CCFC :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:Different up here, I hate London unless on a football away day. Merseyside is a big port area as you may know, with a great sense of humour like South Wales. Most scousers are of Irish & Welsh decendency anyway so they are virtually family :? . People always say to me 'scouse not English', backwards fuckers but I admire it....love it up here.

I was a student up there and then worked u there in Iselworth just full of bell ends oi you Welsh your all the same yeah attitude, whatever i actually watched us lose to Hayes town at Brentfords ground, can't comment on scousers but the one i know from working in Barry Island was fullof shit!!

Depends on the person perspective really. Not heard one person ever say that us Welsh have attitude...Ive found most lads 'sound', being so close to the Welsh border and a ship ride away from Ireland, they are most least arrogant towards other nations out of the big English Cities as you can get...maybe you didn't get out enough. lol.

I work with the public every day in Liverpool and whenever they ask where I am from, I either get tales from the older folk of when they worked down in Tiger Bay (more and more each day actually) or tales of there memorable cup finals and how much they are fond of Wales and especially cardiff...'what an amazing little city' I'm often told. Its helps living over the water too, lovely area. Liverpool is rougher than sand paper.