Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New shirts

Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Anyone know when they are likely to be on sale?
In time to get Bellamy 39 printed n the back?
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: New shirts

Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:29 pm

End of the month.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:15 pm

awesome :)
thanks!!

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:47 pm

bethankelland wrote:Anyone know when they are likely to be on sale?

Burn the lot of em and Bellamy not are player so ?

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:49 pm

brickyblue wrote:

Maybe his surname is Bellamy and his fav number 39 :old:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:55 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
brickyblue wrote:

Think it's clear that the OP is called Bethan, which I think is sad that some of our posters continue to hassle other posters, whose opinion conflicts with their own!

For all we know, Bethan wants to buy the away blue shirt, but even if she doesn't, i still think it's sad that some posters still feel the need to jump on anybody else's post, when they merely ask a question asking for information!

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:55 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
brickyblue wrote:

yea never thought of that one well done mate :D

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:00 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
brickyblue wrote:

Think it's clear that the OP is called Bethan, which I think is sad that some of our posters continue to hassle other posters, whose opinion conflicts with their own!

For all we know, Bethan wants to buy the away blue shirt, but even if she doesn't, i still think it's sad that some posters still feel the need to jump on anybody else's post, when they merely ask a question asking for information!

oh go and have a pint and chill out mate I did it to the poster and you follow me around and do it back to me so what.A bit of sarcasm that's all and its directed at the situation not the poster but you no that yea. :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:10 pm

brickyblue wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
brickyblue wrote:

oh go and have a pint and chill out mate I did it to the poster and you follow me around and do it back to me so what. A bit of sarcasm that's all and its directed at the situation not the poster but you no that yea. :ayatollah:

I've got no problem with sarcasm and can take all you can throw at me, my point was that you and other posters, continue to jump on other people's threads, when they merely ask for help or information!

On this occasion, it appears that you've chosen to jump on a female's thread, who has recently joined the message board and who was merely asking for information!

The fact that you won't be buying anything else from the club shop is irrelevant, other people have a right to purchase the shirts, red or blue, whether you like it or not and they also have a right to come on here and to ask sensible questions, without expecting that they'll get ridiculed, merely for wanting to buy one of Cardiff City's football shirts!

I don't want or need a pint either thanks and I'm quite chilled! :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Its gonna be a little bumpy supporting the City for some time thats the way Tan has made it.

People no that feelings run high and if I want to have a bit of sarcasm with someone regarding the rebrand then I will .

You have twisted it just so you can have a go making out that I am some sort of bully towards women as well get a grip mate .

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:29 pm

brickyblue wrote:Its gonna be a little bumpy supporting the City for some time thats the way Tan has made it.

People no that feelings run high and if I want to have a bit of sarcasm with someone regarding the rebrand then I will .

You have twisted it just so you can have a go making out that I am some sort of bully towards women as well get a grip mate .

I haven't twisted anything and I certainly haven't insinuated that you're a bully towards anybody!

I suspect that like 2Blue2handle, you only read the post and didn't pick up on the poster's name, which identified the poster as a female!

I agree that feelings are running high in some places, unnecessarily in my eyes, but we're all entitled to our opinions and mine is that by jumping onto every post like this one, in the manner that you did, will only continue to inflame the situation!

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Overthemoon wrote:
brickyblue wrote:Its gonna be a little bumpy supporting the City for some time thats the way Tan has made it.

I haven't twisted anything and I certainly haven't insinuated that you're a bully towards anybody!

I suspect that like 2Blue2handle, you only read the post and didn't pick up on the poster's name, which identified the poster as a female!

I agree that feelings are running high in some places, unnecessarily in my eyes, but we're all entitled to our opinions and mine is that by jumping onto every post like this one, in the manner that you did, will only continue to inflame the situation!

Yea you are right I did only read the post not the name.Also yea with a bit of sarcasm I do like a debate on the red situation which I am absolutely tamping about so correct but it is obvious by now from me.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:39 pm

brickyblue wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:

Yea you are right I did only read the post not the name.Also yea with a bit of sarcasm I do like a debate on the red situation which I am absolutely tamping about so correct but it is obvious by now from me.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:03 am

This has all become a bit sexest, women deserve equal rights :old:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:44 am

Blimey! Didn't think people would jump down each others throats.
It was only a questions...and it's the blueshift im enquiring about. But does it matter. We all need to join together this season and not let a re-branding tear the solidarity of the support that's been at city for years!

Whether I'm a male or female is irelevant, no wonder the majority of female fans I know do not bother to post on here, but I fancied breaking the mould!