Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

trouble

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:36 pm

cardiff fans fighting at newbury races cardiff fans fighting with the jacks at the races...riot police called as there was massive brawl..as allways been told cardiff came out on top.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Re: trouble

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:38 pm

Apparently four teenagers chased about 7-8 grown jacks across the car park. Couple of the jacks were apparently begging for mercy on their knees. Just heard this from a mate of mine who was there.

Must have been hilarious to see.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:47 pm

Karl wrote:Apparently four teenagers chased about 7-8 grown jacks across the car park. Couple of the jacks were apparently begging for mercy on their knees. Just heard this from a mate of mine who was there.

Nah can't have happened, the jacks have never been run and always come out on top in any Cardiff Swansea situation :P :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
Karl wrote:Apparently four teenagers chased about 7-8 grown jacks across the car park. Couple of the jacks were apparently begging for mercy on their knees. Just heard this from a mate of mine who was there.

Nah can't have happened, the jacks have never been run and always come out on top in any Cardiff Swansea situation :P :lol:

From the horses mouth mate.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:59 pm

Karl wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

Being sarcastic mate, always the same unless they heavily outnumber you. If its even numbers it never happens

Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:00 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
Karl wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

Being sarcastic mate, always the same unless they heavily outnumber you. If its even numbers it never happens

Yeah I know. I just wanted to use that pun.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:00 pm

police monitor this site :shock: might want to edit your posts lol!

Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Chip shop Alley wrote:police monitor this site :shock: might want to edit your posts lol!

I got one thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70lH373A1NU&sns=em

Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:06 pm

Karl wrote:
Chip shop Alley wrote:police monitor this site :shock: might want to edit your posts lol!

I got one thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70lH373A1NU&sns=em

:lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:18 pm

I was there Swansea fans took a pasting bout 200 Cardiff to bout 50 Swansea no competition

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:36 pm

I've heard the Swansea fans are in a "stable" condition!! :ayatollah: :D

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Nakedbussurfer wrote:I've heard the Swansea fans are in a "stable" condition!! :ayatollah: :D

:lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Just stating facts mate, everyone knows what theyre like. Stories etc.Not insinuating anything :old:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:39 am

therealjimmyscoular wrote:cardiff fans fighting at newbury races cardiff fans fighting with the jacks at the races...riot police called as there was massive brawl..as allways been told cardiff came out on top.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:16 am

footiexmadx wrote:I was there Swansea fans took a pasting bout 200 Cardiff to bout 50 Swansea no competition

Why put bells on it?

The racecourse said there were around 30 involved not 250.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:46 am

haha thats the biggest over exaggeration ive ever seen!