Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

You know your getting old when

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:13 pm

your missus goes out and you are happy to stay in with the kids with a takeaway and a dvd.

Would normally try and dump em off on my mother and go out myself but there comes a time when you just cant be fucked with the rat race of town anymore.

Re: You know your getting old when

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:16 pm

CP76 wrote:your missus goes out and you are happy to stay in with the kids with a takeaway and a dvd.

Would normally try and dump em off on my mother and go out myself but there comes a time when you just cant be fucked with the rat race of town anymore.

Good times them mate, Indiana Jones on BBC HD..

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:18 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
CP76 wrote:your missus goes out and you are happy to stay in with the kids with a takeaway and a dvd.

No chance. Theyve got Kung Fu Panda 2 on Sky. Theyve jyst wolfed a large bag of Galaxy Bites between them so they wont be going to sleep any time soon. :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:40 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:

Good chance for them to learn Hindi.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:45 pm

Gotta agree.

I was out on the piss last night and don't usually, had 7 pints and two jaeger bombs :lol:

And only had 12 hrs sleep in last three days :shock:

Tad tired tonight :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:50 am

You know your getting old when you have to sit down to put your trousers on