Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Cardiff fans v Swansea fans

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:15 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:O dear?just been talking on the phone with a mate who got knicked and he said u out numberd them abut it still kicked of???
Come on lads ffs can u see 30 lads run from 8 of u ???
Stop talking bollox ffs as it kicked off end off

Is it something genetical that stops Jacks from recognising or accepting the truth?

You may have a good football team who you have to take your hat off to for what they have achieved, but your mob is shit.

So because you say its true its true, your the ones who cant see beyond what your own are saying. 6 of yours chased 30 jacks. Funniest part is all of you believe the shit you post.

I

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:18 pm

That's strange, according to my brother in law who is based at reading central, approx 30-35 lads were in the grandstand and 2 guys punched 1 guy from behind and it kicked off when the 1 fellas mates realised what had happened as there were around 6 jacks blocking the view.
Cardiff fans managed to corner 3 Swansea at the back of the grandstand, 1 person ended up needing hospital treatment, the other Cardiff fans ran what was left of the Swansea fans down the grandstand and into a parking area. Approx 6 Swansea fans were watching what was happening but did not get involved. As for the rugby team getting involved he understands there was 1 large lad who was battered but he wasn't sure side etc.
Last edited by Miller time on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Jackbustard wrote:
porthcawlcasual wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:O dear?just been talking on the phone with a mate who got knicked and he said u out numberd them abut it still kicked of???

Is it something genetical that stops Jacks from recognising or accepting the truth?

You may have a good football team who you have to take your hat off to for what they have achieved, but your mob is shit.

So because you say its true its true, your the ones who cant see beyond what your own are saying. 6 of yours chased 30 jacks. Funniest part is all of you believe the shit you post.

I

So its unheard of for 20-30 jacks to run from a handful of Cardiff is it? You have watched the Canton Mile video have you?

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:23 pm

porthcawlcasual wrote:
Jackbustard wrote:
porthcawlcasual wrote:

I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TSMc67xK7s :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
So its unheard of for 20-30 jacks to run from a handful of Cardiff is it? You have watched the Canton Mile video have you?

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:41 pm

Jackbustard wrote:Just spoke to a few who were there are 6 jacks ran about 30 of you lot and then smashed you all over the grandstand. :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Best post so far

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:58 pm

Spoke with my mate Grahame Turner who works at Newbury and he hates all things football and he told me two groups of guys fighting and said there was only about a dozen or so guys actually fighting.
Others were standing around with there arms out shouting.
From what he saw he recokons Cardiff had the better of it and jacks got out sharpish.
When I asked him about 30 against 8 he laughed and said no chance more like 16 v 10 or so in total but again only about a dozen scrapers.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:10 pm

CHRIS PIKE wrote:Apparently there was a stewards enquiry after the last race, as 3 jacks finished in front of the 1st horse :lol: :lol:

Heard he won by a short peg :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:12 pm

I saw it and it was very funny indeed. A group of around 30 swans started mouthing off (as usual) and 10 at the most Bluebirds waded into them…after that it was like a scene from Benny Hill with the swans fans running and hiding wherever they could ---funniest part as reported earlier was the sight of the swans 'fans' begging the stewards for help.

TROT AWAY TROT AWAY TROT AWAY!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:09 pm

Fair play, there are more tales on this thread than Enid Blytons back catalogue, from both sides. All of which are pathetic. We have learned nothing from our cup game with Chelsea, when all the bleeding hearts were out in force proclaiming the innocence of all the fans that were sent down for that fracas. I dont know who started it all today in Newbury and don't really care. I only care about the reputation of our club and how we are seen in eyes of the football world. To be honest, I know it was against the jacks today, but such is our reputation and with some of the idiots who follow our club, it could easily have been against anyone at that racecourse. We are never going to shake off our hooligan image, when quite a number are still gloryfying the type of trouble that took place today. It's bad enough having to endure all this rebranding crap!

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:11 pm

I was at NP when you played Palace in the cup replay in the 80s. !0,000 of your lot on the Bob Bank and a group of 50 or so City hard boys made their way from one end to the other and back again. It was like the parting of the Red Sea. Funny as f**k and not one of your lot had a go. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:25 pm

stan ogdens neck wrote:Fair play, there are more tales on this thread than Enid Blytons back catalogue, from both sides. All of which are pathetic. We have learned nothing from our cup game with Chelsea, when all the bleeding hearts were out in force proclaiming the innocence of all the fans that were sent down for that fracas. I dont know who started it all today in Newbury and don't really care. I only care about the reputation of our club and how we are seen in eyes of the football world. To be honest, I know it was against the jacks today, but such is our reputation and with some of the idiots who follow our club, it could easily have been against anyone at that racecourse. We are never going to shake off our hooligan image, when quite a number are still gloryfying the type of trouble that took place today. It's bad enough having to endure all this rebranding crap!

I've said it all along mate! The only way to shake off our hooligan reputation is to have a cheerleaders group with pom'poms down at the ccs. Its the only way.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:I was there and it was fekin hilarious --about 30 Swans fans running all over the racecourse from about 8 or 9 Cardiff fans……. I feel a new song coming on…..'Trot away'…..or 'run at the races'

All Swans fans are pussies --- proven big time today :lol:

The fantasist is off on one again :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:42 pm

We'll hear from the jacks that the city jumped on horses and rode away. Haha jack b*stard.

You only run at the races

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Jackbustard wrote:Just spoke to a few who were there are 6 jacks ran about 30 of you lot and then smashed you all over the grandstand. :ayatollah:

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Sorry, couldn't help myself :D

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:46 am

You lot are blinkered,must have the best mob around, you never get done write books everytime something happens,always deny when others know what happend,all over the web 100 of you lot 30 jacks that posted by your fans.. Or was it read wrong,Red Dragons mr fuc em yung stitched you right up and you still think he's taking you to the promised land..you lot are a joke

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:49 am

lacostejack wrote:You lot are blinkered,must have the best mob around, you never get done write books everytime something happens,always deny when others know what happend,all over the web 100 of you lot 30 jacks that posted by your fans.. Or was it read wrong,Red Dragons mr fuc em yung stitched you right up and you still think he's taking you to the promised land..you lot are a joke

I couldn't understand a word of that, but nice avatar mate. A great way to protect the reputation of your football club's fan base :thumbup:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:10 am

taffyapple wrote:
shizzle wrote:I hope both parties ended up getting nicked and get charged

It's sad CCFC and Swans fans fighting at a game, but it's even sadder outside of football.

Its sad you arent enjoying it. What football is all about... even at the races

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Idiot :oops:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:14 am

CHRIS PIKE wrote:Apparently there was a stewards enquiry after the last race, as 3 jacks finished in front of the 1st horse :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:19 am

And you wonder why we get so many bubble trips? Thick as shit - I feel sorry for the racing fans! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:44 am

lacostejack wrote:You lot are blinkered,must have the best mob around, you never get done write books everytime something happens,always deny when others know what happend,all over the web 100 of you lot 30 jacks that posted by your fans.. Or was it read wrong,Red Dragons mr fuc em yung stitched you right up and you still think he's taking you to the promised land..you lot are a joke

You'll convince yourself it was 1000 v 3 by tomorrow and feel a whole lot better about life :withstupid:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:20 am

Why are we not denouncing this? Why is no one stating these were individuals at a race meet and nothing to do with football. Why do we get annoyed that our past reputation is being used against if we are enjoying this sort of situation so much.

Why are we so desperate to claim an incident that it is so easy to decry. Is it because it looks like 'we won'. We were quick to complain about the treatment of fans during the Chelsea Cardiff game a few years back. Pretty poor darts to cry about being misrepresented then and celebrate now. For once, for the moment anyway, the press are not playing this one up against us yet we are trying to claim it. Very sad.

I will now get off my High horse, but I'm not holding my breath for some to get off their little hobby horses.

Unusual that this thread is still running. If not for the gloating of violence, at least because there are people claiming to be eye witnesses or knowing of eye witnesses. The police love nothing better than tea, donuts and being sat on their arses trawling messageboards.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:08 am

Haha, reading some of the shit on here makes me wonder if many of you advanced past 14 years old intellectually and enotionally?! I swear this is the sort of shit I'd expect to hear at school - "my mate said you got
battered", "our group is much harder than theirs they ran from us down the park" etc etc
Etc (and that includes swansealad69!) it's pathetic enough that these idiots go and fight at these kind of things, but it's even more pathetic that you're spending your Saturday nights arguing over what group
of pissed fat wankers won the 'scrap', like it's actually important.

Grow the f**k up

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:20 am

kenbarlow wrote:Haha, reading some of the shit on here makes me wonder if many of you advanced past 14 years old intellectually and enotionally?! I swear this is the sort of shit I'd expect to hear at school - "my mate said you got
battered", "our group is much harder than theirs they ran from us down the park" etc etc
Etc (and that includes swansealad69!) it's pathetic enough that these idiots go and fight at these kind of things, but it's even more pathetic that you're spending your Saturday nights arguing over what group

Grow the f**k up

FFS, there are far more important issues for you to be worrying about at the moment - your drunken son for starters. And your whore of a wife's been "faithful" for a while - it'll never last I tell you :o

Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:33 am

LlwyncelynBlue wrote:
kenbarlow wrote:Haha, reading some of the shit on here makes me wonder if many of you advanced past 14 years old intellectually and enotionally?! I swear this is the sort of shit I'd expect to hear at school - "my mate said you got

Grow the f**k up

FFS, there are far more important issues for you to be worrying about at the moment - your drunken son for starters. And your whore of a wife's been "faithful" for a while - it'll never last I tell you :o

:lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:46 am

Went to it saw f**k all as a me and my mates tried to sneak in through the picnic end as it was shut and we used the excuse 'we didn't know picnic end was shut' :lol: We went back to the pub and heard the story. Can't be arsed with all that really

Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:48 am

Unbelievable you never stop surprsing me, it kicks off and you are lording it up again didn't one of your lot die in an incident very similar to this? :oops:

Strange lot you are :oops:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:17 pm

Your pumped up steriod freaks would say that wouldnt they! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Morriston Monkey wrote:Unbelievable you never stop surprsing me, it kicks off and you are lording it up again didn't one of your lot die in an incident very similar to this? :oops:

Strange lot you are :oops:

Fair point that.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:33 pm

Grow the f**k up

is peter off the booze yet?

Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:46 pm

I have heard about 20 different stories so far, but what I do know is the Cardiff lads who were invloved came back battered so the jacks didnt simply just run away. I got told first that it was 30 on 30 and jacks got backed of about 20 yards the whole time, then i got told 'oo we were f*cking outnumbered they had to coaches thats why we didnt do them'. my view is I think the jacks had the upper hand but no one will admit that ever. who knows aye just the lads who were doing the fighting really. and they cant seem to get there story sraight both mobs will claim victrory. It seems both had a good go though and only the cctv will tell all.