Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff fans v Swansea fans

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:01 pm

In Newbury races Cardiff fans and Swansea fans fighting like f**k Good news is Cardiff fans run Swansea fans everywhere f*cking chaos it was

Re: Cardiff fans v Swansea fans

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:07 pm

I was there and it was fekin hilarious --about 30 Swans fans running all over the racecourse from about 8 or 9 Cardiff fans……. I feel a new song coming on…..'Trot away'…..or 'run at the races'

All Swans fans are pussies --- proven big time today :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:09 pm

I was in the middle funny as f**k as Swansea fans run behind the stewards and the Police lol

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:11 pm

footiexmadx wrote:I was in the middle funny as f**k as Swansea fans run behind the stewards and the Police lol

Yea I saw that and the stewards found it hilarious as well………they started singing their pathetic anti - capital city songs and then ran like fuk.

Bunch of inbred pussies…….proved yet again.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:12 pm

:lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:20 pm

fight.gif
THE REAL CAPITAL OF WALES CCFC :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:48 pm

O dear?just been talking on the phone with a mate who got knicked and he said u out numberd them abut it still kicked of???
Come on lads ffs can u see 30 lads run from 8 of u ???
Stop talking bollox ffs as it kicked off end off

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:53 pm

swansealad69 wrote:O dear?just been talking on the phone with a mate who got knicked and he said u out numberd them abut it still kicked of???

Here he comes Comical 69. Can never once own up to Swansea being run. :roll:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:55 pm

swansealad69 wrote:O dear?just been talking on the phone with a mate who got knicked and he said u out numberd them abut it still kicked of???

Sounds like a swim away type story where cardiffs top mob were chased into the sea where in reality was totally different

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:57 pm

what about your boys running the canton mile he he

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story, typical Cardiff really.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:59 pm

wez 1927 wrote:

Not running from Cardiff. Running from Police sirens apparently. :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:59 pm

I heard the Cardiff fans won in a Canter :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:00 pm

CP76 wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

didnt look like that on you tube :lol
: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TSMc67xK7s :lol:
Last edited by wez 1927 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jackbustard wrote:Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story, typical Cardiff really.

No smoke without fire jacky boy

Jackbustard wrote:Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story, typical Cardiff really.

U mad?

knowing the lads that were there.....

yeh. 8 would have run 30 of them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:03 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
CP76 wrote:
wez 1927 wrote:

didnt look like that on you tube :lol:

Its how Comical 69 tells it :lol:

Hes was the same on the old ITK board until their main youth lad P wad man enough to hold his hands up to being run and cut all the in denial jacks throats on there :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Apparently there was a stewards enquiry after the last race, as 3 jacks finished in front of the 1st horse :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:07 pm

CHRIS PIKE wrote:Apparently there was a stewards enquiry after the last race, as 3 jacks finished in front of the 1st horse :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:08 pm

CHRIS PIKE wrote:Apparently there was a stewards enquiry after the last race, as 3 jacks finished in front of the 1st horse :lol: :lol:

and then the jacks nicked the last horse and cctv images show it towing away a caravan......

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:09 pm

Not being funny but if it happened 2/3 hours ago and your mate was nicked for affray/drink related violence he'd still be in the cells by now.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:09 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

and then the jacks nicked the last horse and cctv images show it towing away a caravan......

It was pulling the caravan as they had run out of red diesel

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:10 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Not being funny but if it happened 2/3 hours ago and your mate was nicked for affray/drink related violence he'd still be in the cells by now.

i think that Jack is talking a load of horse shit :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:12 pm

I don't give a f**k what everyone thinks Cardiff fans kicked Swansea fans everywhere not being biased but that's the truth

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:18 pm

footiexmadx wrote:I don't give a f**k what everyone thinks Cardiff fans kicked Swansea fans everywhere not being biased but that's the truth

Of course they did, no mention of the Gorseinon rugby lads who joined in aswell and smashed f**k out of your lot.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Jackbustard wrote:
footiexmadx wrote:I don't give a f**k what everyone thinks Cardiff fans kicked Swansea fans everywhere not being biased but that's the truth

Of course they did, no mention of the Gorseinon rugby lads who joined in aswell and smashed f**k out of your lot.

If all else fails bring the "they werent football they were rugby" bollocks into it. :lol:

So transparent. :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Jackbustard wrote:

not forgetting the penclawdd bowling club who helped..........

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:29 pm

I had 20 quid on the filthy jack in the yellow cap. Fucker was lame though.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:32 pm

Karl wrote:I had 20 quid on the filthy jack in the yellow cap. Fucker was lame though.

fell at the first hurdle