Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Looks like KIMBO is a done deal lads!

Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:56 pm

Merlin wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:£1.1 million extra loss per year then on top of our £14.4m losses per year already.

score.

New players increase revenue as well?
Or do you not compensate for that?
Extra attendances excited to see new signings = more spent on match day = more shirt & name sales = more merchandise sales which is positive seeing as he's from the eastern side of the globe which once again helps promote our club. True?

You need to start balancing out your opinions I think and looking from both angles.

Besides - if tan says there's a budget we work within who are you to scrutinise his agreements?

This jack's only got one angle.
That's posting negatives about Cardiff City.
Wind up merchant.
One day last week he was posting his bollocks consistently between about 1.30 a.m. and 7 p.m.
Nearly 18 hrs!
Obsessed or what.
He must spend hours thinking through his special brand of bullshit and getting all excited.
Weirdo.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Our attendances will be the same this year than last.

Mr Coat has left out a key stat there. last week we worked out that nearly 50% of his posts were about me! :shock:

Now THAT is weird. I like him though, hes good fun.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:21 pm

RoathMagic wrote:Our attendances will be the same this year than last.

Mr Coat has left out a key stat there. last week we worked out that nearly 50% of his posts were about me! :shock:

Pitiful jack

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:42 pm

why dont the club hire roathmagic as part of thier financial team he seems to know everything about finance :shock:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:55 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:Our attendances will be the same this year than last.

Pitiful jack

I do actually pity him. Unless he is 14 or under his life must be so shit.