Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Looks like KIMBO is a done deal lads!

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:42 pm

KIMBO has agreed terms and looks to be signing next week for about 23k a week. Not bad business :) now let's work on Keogh or an international RB That's totally unheard of :D

Re: Looks like KIMBO is a done deal lads!

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:53 pm

£23k? He better be bloody fantastic. :D

We need to get Earnie, Gerrard, Keinan and Taiwo off the wage bill now - for sure.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:56 pm

Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb, brilliant!

Anyway yeah he sounds good, but he's gotta be starting on those wages.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:57 pm

said in the echo taiwo is off to southend?

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:59 pm

£1.1 million extra loss per year then on top of our £14.4m losses per year already.

score.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:01 pm

jooshy wrote:said in the echo taiwo is off to southend?

That's some tidy news right there.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:06 pm

RoathMagic wrote:£1.1 million extra loss per year then on top of our £14.4m losses per year already.

score.

You are seriously starting to piss me off....

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:08 pm

RoathMagic wrote:£1.1 million extra loss per year then on top of our £14.4m losses per year already.

score.

Ur a depressing c**t go and have a beer over the pub or something might cheer you up and u might post something positive

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:11 pm

Would be a good move for him.

Isn't Championship standard, but would boss the League Two midfield.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:14 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:

score.

Couldnt care less.

We are losing £1.2 million a month and then we go and spend 23k a week on a player barely any of us have heard of and are trying to get bellamy for probably half on top of that again.

combined our loss will go from £14.4 million p/a to £17 million just on those two alone.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:16 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

score.

Couldnt care less.

We are losing £1.2 million a month and then we go and spend 23k a week on a player barely any of us have heard of and are trying to get bellamy for probably half on top of that again.

combined our loss will go from £14.4 million p/a to £17 million just on those two alone.

I want to shove some cheesypuffs up your anal

RoathMagic wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

score.

Couldnt care less.

Yawn. Is your life that shit you have to pretend to be Cardiff fan to get your kicks :?

RoathMagic wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

score.

Couldnt care less.

if ever i wanted someone to play on the M4

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:17 pm

What is this not true then? :?

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:18 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

score.

Couldnt care less.

Have you been on another panet for past two months? Deluded tw*t

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:20 pm

score.

we are doomed roathmagic said,what a tool this guy is :roll:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:22 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

score.

Couldnt care less.

Have you been on another panet for past two months? Deluded tw*t

meaning?

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:24 pm

Couldnt care less.

combined our loss will go from £14.4 million p/a to £17 million just on those two alone.[/quote]

Have you been on another panet for past two months? Deluded tw*t[/quote]

meaning?[/quote]

I'm not going to spend my saturday night trying to help change the mind of the most negative b*stard I've ever seen.

Just piss off.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:30 pm

ffs hes not being negative hes a sad jack tw*t looking for bites. :roll:

All the while you keep chomping and thinking he is a Cardiff fan you are giving the no life what he wants :roll:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:36 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

score.

Couldnt care less.

Haven't the jacks just signed 2 relatively unknown players for large fees? There is obviously a bigger budget set for season, plus langstone is not far off being sorted so just see the positive. Kim bo kyung has stated that he wants to move onto bigger things so if he moves on we'll make a profit from it

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:08 pm

score.

UKOFFEN U JAK BSTRD

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:16 pm

Stop giving him attention. It's exactly what he wants. :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:18 pm

CP76 wrote:ffs hes not being negative hes a sad jack tw*t looking for bites. :roll:

All the while you keep chomping and thinking he is a Cardiff fan you are giving the no life what he wants :roll:

Which is probably a hard-on :mrgreen:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:28 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

score.

Couldnt care less.

Haven't the jacks just signed 2 relatively unknown players for large fees? There is obviously a bigger budget set for season, plus langstone is not far off being sorted so just see the positive. Kim bo kyung has stated that he wants to move onto bigger things so if he moves on we'll make a profit from it

Dont know what that has to do with anything but Swansea arent making a £14.4 million loss per year. One of the signings is a loan the other is £2 million. They are in the Premier League.

Come on dont be silly.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:41 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

score.

Couldnt care less.

Dont know what that has to do with anything but Swansea arent making a £14.4 million loss per year. One of the signings is a loan the other is £2 million. They are in the Premier League.

Come on dont be silly.

What it's got to do with it is that if we sign him, we could be making a good business decision as if he has the promise which many believe he has, then his resale could be double what we payed for him. Therfore making a profit. Premier league or not, bit of a risk buying 2 relatively unknown players to play in the most demanding league in the world. How do you know they won't flop and be a total waste of money?

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:46 pm

Ah fair play, the useless c**t could do with a holiday :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:52 pm

RoathMagic wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
RoathMagic wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

score.

Couldnt care less.

Come on dont be silly.

You may get a tiny bit or respect if you admitted you are a jack. Or have you come too far to back down now? As it stands you have no credibility whatsoever and have become a laughing stock. I pity you.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Ye Roathmagic is a jack :lol: there are a few negative geezers on here but what the heck, if they want to be miserable & negative about everything then so be it "I pity the fools" as for this 14.4mill. debt this is our "previous" losses. Lets see how next season goes shall we.Several players have been released, better players coming in, with the intent of pushing for the premiership, "as a fan this pleases me" :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:02 pm

Come on dont be silly.[/quote]

You may get a tiny bit or respect if you admitted you are a jack. Or have you come too far to back down now? As it stands you have no credibility whatsoever and have become a laughing stock. I pity you.[/quote]

Class reply, answer that Canton/ Roath magic..tw*t

:naka:

Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:17 pm

score.

New players increase revenue as well?
Or do you not compensate for that?
Extra attendances excited to see new signings = more spent on match day = more shirt & name sales = more merchandise sales which is positive seeing as he's from the eastern side of the globe which once again helps promote our club. True?

You need to start balancing out your opinions I think and looking from both angles.

Besides - if tan says there's a budget we work within who are you to scrutinise his agreements?